How would you feel if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you feel if

In the next 2 weeks we signed what we thought were 4 quality players and 2 ok players.Will people still be moaning and planing to abuse tango & cash or we will then be all jolly and look forward the the biggest stage in 15 years.I think it would not matter who we signed some people will still moan.You have to take a step back and look how far we have come over the last 2 years and also think where we would be without T & C.Lets get real and enjoy as i am sure things will be different very soon.

Agree... It isn`t neccessary to sign quickly after the season finish trying to impress everybody! I am confident we will get 2-3 quality players by the end of the month and as I said in another thread 3-4 more in Jan transfer window.

Comment

Some fans will always moan and have unrealistic expectations.Personally i would be more than happy if we sign Campbell,Boothroyd and Bullard come kick off.Need a centre back as well so hopefully can get a decent one in.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        Some fans will always moan and have unrealistic expectations.Personally i would be more than happy if we sign Campbell,Boothroyd and Bullard come kick off.Need a centre back as well so hopefully can get a decent one in.

Add a fullback to that and i would be a lot happier.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

We have the moaniest fans in world football in that I have no doubt.

But even the more realistic of us are wearing thin at the antics of the board and the obvious lack of support financially for Neil Warnock.

Premiership yes delighted, but nothing to be excited about getting hammered weekly which is a real possibility unless we liven up in the transfer market.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

But even the more realistic of us are wearing thin at the antics of the board and the obvious lack of support financially for Neil Warnock.

Premiership yes delighted, but nothing to be excited about getting hammered weekly which is a real possibility unless we liven up in the transfer market.
            Very good post Ric and I don't think anyone with half a brain could argue that, so excluding stan.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Very good post Ric and I don't think anyone with half a brain could argue that, so excluding stan.
              Getting boring now refund boy.

Comment

Although some are ITK more than others on here nobody actually knows what backing NW is being given.Speculation and not knowing adds up to "OBVIOUS LACK OF SUPPORT". I know we all want things to develop but lets just give it another 10 days or so before we we make our final judgments of the men in charge

Comment

So when Neil Warnock himself is quoted as saying he can't pin down the owners to talk about transfers or that 'we are losing out on important targets' that's not enough to realise things behind the scenes are not all hunky dory?

Seems quite clear to me.

Comment

So when Neil Warnock himself is quoted as saying he can't pin down the owners to talk about transfers or that 'we are losing out on important targets' that's not enough to realise things behind the scenes are not all hunky dory?

Seems quite clear to me.
                    You of all people no that things get said and taken out of context all the time.There were things that were being said in and out of the club at the end of last season.We will no more of the truth in the next 2 weeks as if things are going to happen iwill be within that period.Keep your chin up things arnt as bad as we think,have faith,we always have and will do it the hard long suffering way.WE ARE QPR ffs

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      In the next 2 weeks we signed what we thought were 4 quality players and 2 ok players.Will people still be moaning and planing to abuse tango & cash or we will then be all jolly and look forward the the biggest stage in 15 years.I think it would not matter who we signed some people will still moan.You have to take a step back and look how far we have come over the last 2 years and also think where we would be without T & C.Lets get real and enjoy as i am sure things will be different very soon.
                      They deserve to be abused regardless, they have acted like ***** and they deserve to know it.

As for signing 4 quality players, I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        You of all people no that things get said and taken out of context all the time.There were things that were being said in and out of the club at the end of last season.We will no more of the truth in the next 2 weeks as if things are going to happen iwill be within that period.Keep your chin up things arnt as bad as we think,have faith,we always have and will do it
                        the hard long suffering way.WE ARE QPR ffs
                        I admire your blind faith & optimism I really do but with these 2 #### holes clearly wanting to sell up to me it only spells no £££££.

Yes last year we came through with signings because we HAD to get promoted for the club to be worth a premium to T & C now we are there its a differnt story.

Imagine you are selling your car, you're gonna want top dollar right so you are not gonna start paying to add on extras & new parts you are going to keep your money in your pocket to profit a maximim. That is clearly what they are doing with our football club.

Comment

I admire your blind faith & optimism I really do but with these 2 #### holes clearly wanting to sell up to me it only spells no £££££.

Yes last year we came through with signings because we HAD to get promoted for the club to be worth a premium to T & C now we are there its a differnt story.

Imagine you are selling your car, you're gonna want top dollar right so you are not gonna start paying to add on extras & new parts you are going to keep your money in your pocket to profit a maximim. That is clearly what they are doing with our football club.
                          Ok, take what your saying and we will all have our own thoughts on whats going on but lets look at it from a different angle.Lets say T & C has given NW £20m to spend(and nobody knows if that is true or not)and NW decides that although we have been linked with several players inc the likes of Danny Graham that he feels that £3m was not worth paying when on 30th June 120 premiership players will be released from contracts and he will have experienced PL to go for.This could or could not of happened we will never no but as iv said we will do within the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                          X