No announcement yet.

Misery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NW9, I'm not ITK at all but I'm going to have a "wild punt" that you have been lucky enough to be able to afford a season ticket for the forthcoming season?

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
      But mate, one season is better than no season. Let's just enjoy it, get behind the team and see what happens. But back to my main point, shouldn't we save all the moaning for if we start the season without warnock, without taarabt, without any new players? Right now I don't see the need for it.
      The bright lights off the PL do not excite me, if we are not competitive there is no point, I'd sooner be in the Championship if that were the case. Watching us get thumped every week is not my idea of fun.

I see every need for the fans to make enough noise that gets peoples attention. I hope the media pick up on the bad vibe which is running through the fan base at present these ***** needs to be hung out to dry.

There is no excuse for what is happening at present, one look at Norwich and Swansea will tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        A lot of managers want to get the majority of the squad together in time for the friendly matches so that they get to work on tactics, formations and to gel/bond.

Warnock did this last season. Man Utd, Sunderland, Norwich and sme other clubs are putting the squads together, but QPR have yet to bring in a player and are seemingly not close to getting anyone in before mid-July at the earliest.
        Yeah, we had no moaning or big red 'MITTALS OUT' sigs last pre-season, I miss it so much.

Comment

Rose tinted glasses on here tears me up ffs.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
          X