Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take two: Focussing on the positives instead of the negatives...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
    i agree withthe fact there arre so many people who moan about everything the club does doesnt do , they all forget that were a smalll club punching abov e our weight and have expectations so beyond the realms of reality, they also want to pis@ on the parade of any fans who want to enjoy the moment, i wnat to enjoy this but reading these boards you would think we were relegqated and in administration, dont know why "fans" have to moan about every fkng little thing , if you dont like the club cos of current owners take a sabatical from it

when you strip it back so many of the moaners are internet supporters who dont go to the games , thats what pisses me off
    I'm sorry to **** on your parade but it's like this at every other club.

Comment

i agree withthe fact there arre so many people who moan about everything the club does doesnt do , they all forget that were a smalll club punching abov e our weight and have expectations so beyond the realms of reality, they also want to pis@ on the parade of any fans who want to enjoy the moment, i wnat to enjoy this but reading these boards you would think we were relegqated and in administration, dont know why "fans" have to moan about every fkng little thing , if you dont like the club cos of current owners take a sabatical from it

when you strip it back so many of the moaners are internet supporters who dont go to the games , thats what pisses me off
      I have moaned and I am S/T ticket holder who has renewed. I always been postive about this club even in the dark days. We are small club but with owners that seem to think we the fans are all rich. When you have owners that don't spend but shout they want us in top 4 then got ask the question what are hey doing. On taking a sabatical from the club due to the owners why should I or anyone else.

On the point of atford tickets trust me I would been there what ever end ment be seating in. If I needed get ticket and seat with my girlfriend who a Watford fan I done so.

If it pi*syou off with he moans why don't you take subatical from the board.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
        I'm sorry to **** on your parade but it's like this at every other club.
        no it isnt most fans want to enjoy it, football is entertainment and a part of life , life tough enough why ruin this

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
          I have moaned and I am S/T ticket holder who has renewed. I always been postive about this club even in the dark days. We are small club but with owners that seem to think we the fans are all rich. When you have owners that don't spend but shout they want us in top 4 then got ask the question what are hey doing. On taking a sabatical from the club due to the owners why should I or anyone else.

On the point of atford tickets trust me I would been there what ever end ment be seating in. If I needed get ticket and seat with my girlfriend who a Watford fan I done so.

If it pi*syou off with he moans why don't you take subatical from the board.
          yes we all have moaned at some point, but some moan all the time that is the point, reading through your posts some are valid some in my opinion are not as im sur epeople will say about most, what i dont get is why ppeople who are never happy with anything we do follow the club

Comment

yes we all have moaned at some point, but some moan all the time that is the point, reading through your posts some are valid some in my opinion are not as im sur epeople will say about most, what i dont get is why ppeople who are never happy with anything we do follow the club
            Fair point. I think that he moans at present are high are due to that we have not really had a chance to CELEBRATE in going up and winning the league. Also with the lack of signs not helping and prices going up as they did.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
              Fair point. I think that he moans at present are high are due to that we have not really had a chance to CELEBRATE in going up and winning the league. Also with the lack of signs not helping and prices going up as they did.
              the fact is we did go up and the prices for st's didnt go up that much relative to where we are (mine up £150 and my boys up £50) signings ill take your point but the window has just opened!! give it 3 weeks and if we havent signed anyone i will joint the banks of moaners but we should all give the club benefit of doubt for now and give thme time to get in. most of the moans on here generating from an apparant itk spouting sh it , then when it doesnt come off we thin k the club has fkd up cos the itk has said so

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Here is 10 for you to chew over

1..We have the best manager we've had for years.
                2..We have the best team we've had for years.
                3..Just finished as league champions losing 5 games all season
                4..We are back in the Premiership
                5..Bookies have us 16-1 to finish top outisde the Top 6 and not favourites to go down.
                6..We have wealthy backers, something we've never had
                7..We will sell out most games next season
                8..All London clubs outside the Premiership envy our position.
                9..Bigger clubs like Derby, Cardiff, Leicester, Nottingham Forest, Leeds United all tried to get into the Premiership and failed.
                10..We are one of the smallest fanbases to have ever graced the Premiership.

I could actually go on

all spin? or facts?

Post positive stuff its spin
                Post negative stuff its all true
                Reality is, truth is somewhere in the middle
                You must be really looking forward to watching QPR in the top flight for the first time

Comment

Working...
                X