No announcement yet.

PSG make £13.5 Million bid for Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to say that if we don't buy soon and we just sell I don't give us a chance in the prem and if we go down I can't see us ever coming back to the prem. I have postive but now losing faith in our owners and hope they go soon.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      mate might not be our choice , theyy offer him 60 k a week he aint staying
      They should have persuaded him to stay with a better contract. I'm sorry but selling our best player is not the way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
        They should have persuaded him to stay with a better contract. I'm sorry but selling our best player is not the way to do it.
        take your point but what better contract could we offer that could compete with that? we cant offer him 50 a week, even if we had they will come in and offer him 70, we are not in the same league , if we stay in pl after af ew years we maybe will be able to compete?

his staying will come down to him wanting to , if he wants out nothing we can do as lets be honest an upset pissed of adel may not be good for us

Comment

If the reports are true - big if - I would have personally shut the PSG reps in a room and not let them out until they'd signed the papers.

€15m is an INSANE amount for Adel, absolutely mad. Even our cut of €9m is fantastic business for a €1m outlay. Even if Adel didn't want to go to PSG (he does btw) I would have paid for his train ticket myself.

Put it in perspective, it's the biggest ever sum for a player out of the second tier. More than Bale and Walcott, more than Wickham.

The proviso HAS to be that Warnocks get the lot to strengthen the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            When I get nervous I have a form of tourettes that makes me change my avatar
            I see you suffered from this since your school days.

Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Oh dear.

More good news.

Comment

If the money is used to reinvest in the squad I will drive Adel there myself.
                13.5 is mental!!
                Snap there hands off

Comment

It's only £8m for us though, so not as good as it sounds.

How many other promoted clubs over the years have sold their best player?

Sorry but I would be sold on 'it's a great deal'. Ever.

Comment

No doubt the board have waited untill the ST deadline passed before selling him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morris View Post
                      No doubt the board have waited untill the ST deadline passed before selling him.
                      Yea instead of 4k it been 4k. Those who renewed like me would have done no matter what. If going to sell S/T and want sell out you need to keep your best players and add to them. If you don't care and want to make money hen they have done well!!!!

Comment

• Incenzo: I don't think any Premier League club would touch Taarabt

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/haw...-touch-taarabt
                        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

• Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                          If Adel goes than that's it for me untill the owners have gone. I'm past caring now. Also those fans who want adel gone then hahahahaha.
                          Oh what a true fan you are, one player leaves and you abandon your team.. You have to be a complete fool not to realise this is fantastic business..

The only way I'd agree we shouldn't sell is if a, it causes warnock to leave, or b, he doesn't get any of the money to spend on new players..

If one of those two options are reality then I want adel to stay, buy if warnock stays and gets more ££ to spend then sell.. 13.5 for adel and all his baggage!! Yes please.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

• so Morocan you going to be a PSG fan now?
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              If the reports are true - big if - I would have personally shut the PSG reps in a room and not let them out until they'd signed the papers.

€15m is an INSANE amount for Adel, absolutely mad. Even our cut of €9m is fantastic business for a €1m outlay. Even if Adel didn't want to go to PSG (he does btw) I would have paid for his train ticket myself.

Put it in perspective, it's the biggest ever sum for a player out of the second tier. More than Bale and Walcott, more than Wickham.

The proviso HAS to be that Warnocks get the lot to strengthen the side.
                              Have to agree (though he is our best player) AS LONG AS WARNOCK GETS TO USE ALL THE MONEY TO STRENGTHEN THE SQUAD!!!!! (plus the other supposed £5-10m too)

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs;646307[B[B
                                ]]Unbelievebaly[/B][/B] good deal for us, if you ask me. That's a hell of a lot of dough for someone unproven in the big leagues.

His style would probably suit France more than the Prem, anyway. I bet he'll flourish there.

I would ask for for £15m

Is that correct spelling
                                I´m chocked.
                                Last edited by Shania; 01-07-2011, 04:40 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X