• Show
Clear All

• PSG make £13.5 Million bid for Taarabt

Breaking news on Sky Sports

f*ck

Comment

Oh no please don't go adel

Comment

We could do with the money, but I for one think we need to keep our best players in the Premier League. I know Taarabts going to go eventually, but I think we would only get £5 million of the sale, because the rest goes to Tottenham, not quite sure on what the percentage is

Comment

They wouldnt sell ... would they

Comment

Snap...Hands...Off!!!
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

£13.5 million = £5.4 million for Spurs = £8.1 million for us. We wont turn it down IMO although i really hope we do.

Comment

Bye then

Comment

Always have said Leeds was going to be his last game. Obviously dont mean that we have accepted though, and also I'm sure adel was quoted as saying he doesnt want to play in France. But regardless of whether its PSG or not, he will not be an R by kick off against Bolton, I'm sure of it. Will be sorely missed!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If that's true then its bye bye, to be honest he's been trying to sell himself all pre season, if we could recoup all that and its a one-off payment i'd except it!

Comment

Will he stick to his guns and not go to France and play in 'half-filled stadiums' or see the money and go? Methinks the latter sadly.

Comment

Unbelievebaly good deal for us, if you ask me. That's a hell of a lot of dough for someone unproven in the big leagues.

His style would probably suit France more than the Prem, anyway. I bet he'll flourish there.

I would ask for for £15m
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ric stop changing your avatar!
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Do people actually think we'll spend this on players? If you think we'll get an adequate replacement for the £8 million we'll get then your deluded.

Comment

Can we get a better player to replace him is the question. I dont think so because I dont think any player better than him wants to join QPR. Its going to be such a fight to stay up this season. Theres no way the transfer money we get from this sale will go all on players. Our owners are tight wan*ers

Comment

Working...
                              X