X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a QPR supporter?

Ask yourself the question?
    Do you really support QPR?
    Will you support the team whatever is happening at boardroom level?
    Will you support the team and whoever is signed to play for them wether they come from premiership club or league one or lower?
    Will you support the team win lose or draw?
    Will you continue to moan whine and behave like spoilt brats because we haven't signed anyone and prices have gone up?
    If you can't afford a season ticket will you still try to get to some games or listen to the radio and Support your team?

Get behind the club no matter what. Don't believe all the rumors and spit out your dummies. If something happens you don't like live with it and support the club or go find another team to supposedly SUPPORT!

We need real fans and supporters on this forum to get behind the club. Be positive think positive and when we survive next year we can continue to build on being a consistent premiership team.

So to all the negative posters stand up and support the club or f@&k off 

Good god

Comment

Alcohol wastes lives

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Alcohol wastes lives
        No surprise on your comment. Did you even read it all?

Comment

Na I don't support QPR I just love those hooped shirts! This board ie Bernie Ec and flavio not WRTRB have given us no confidence and shown NW no confidence! Positivity comes from stability and professionalism something we lack at Qpr at the highest level. Too suggest we aren't proper Qpr fans cos we moan is ridiculous in the current climate. I love Qpr and am worried for us so don't question my loyalty matey. Let's face it none of us support Qpr for glory last season aside. We support Qpr outta love dude and I think most of the posters on here would agree.
          All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

very true, we should have just let the club merge with Fulham and Wimbledon in recent times as we should put up with it no matter what!!

as we are qpr supporters and we were going to keep our name!!!

great post mate you are me hero

Comment

Nah, I've spent 10's of thousands, and years of my life following a team I just found to be cool. Even when the mean boys round my manor mocked me for supporting quarter pound of rubbish, I defied them out of stubbornness and stupidity.

I hate this club.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by thefatgod1 View Post
                Will you support the team and whoever is signed to play for them wether they come from premiership club or league one or lower?
                Will you continue to moan whine and behave like spoilt brats because we haven't signed anyone and prices have gone up?
                If you can't afford a season ticket will you still try to get to some games or listen to the radio and Support your team?

Get behind the club no matter what. Don't believe all the rumors and spit out your dummies. If something happens you don't like live with it and support the club or go find another team to supposedly SUPPORT!

We need real fans and supporters on this forum to get behind the club. Be positive think positive and when we survive next year we can continue to build on being a consistent premiership team.

Great Post mate!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
                    Quality response from a quality poster

Comment

My thoughts exactly.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I have supported the club thro lean times in div 1 and so on but i do not have to agree with the way the club is being run.

I also know these shower of sh*te will be gone one day but the supporters will still be here.

So dont take the crap these two are throwing at us but still support the club.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          Nah, I've spent 10's of thousands, and years of my life following a team I just found to be cool. Even when the mean boys round my manor mocked me for supporting quarter pound of rubbish, I defied them out of stubbornness and stupidity.

I hate this club.
                          See response above....now having probably taken an hr to come up with the content of the original post, ask yourself was it worth it

Comment

AN interesting list of questions.

Do you really support QPR? : Yes I do have done all my life and will do until the day I die.

Will you support the team whatever is happening at boardroom level? : Again yes, it is what I do.

Will you support the team and whoever is signed to play for them wether they come from premiership club or league one or lower? : Yes. As soon as they pull on the Hoops they are one of us no matter where they come from.

Will you support the team win lose or draw? : Yes I will, been there, done that...

Will you continue to moan whine and behave like spoilt brats because we haven't signed anyone and prices have gone up? : Yes, this is a message board I would like to think that differing views are allowed. Plus given the amount I have laid out over the last 44 years, I think I should be allowed to voice my opinions.

If you can't afford a season ticket will you still try to get to some games or listen to the radio and Support your team? : Not in that position but if I was I would. Had 5 years of living in Australia and getting up in the middle of the night to listen to games. Does that count?

After that I think your post kind of fell apart. Sometimes people have to decide if they are talking about the team, the club or the board. Support the first 2 but not the last, but once again that is my prerogative.

Off to the Club Shop to see if they have any of those club rose tinted glasses in stock.
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Some people like being doormats. It's what they do.

Comment

Working...
                              X