£5m for Connolly ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £5m for Connolly ?

Herd a few players are quite upset with how last year went, if you were offered £5m for Mat would you take it?
    Is this why we're in for this lad from Plymouth?

Depends, obviously its a very good offer but id only take it if I knew it was going to be reinvested in the team, which it probably wouldnt be.

If we used the £5m on players then yes, if not then no.

Comment

Don't really matter what our opinions are,if someone bid 5mil then Flavio would probably rip their hand off.

Comment

Two clubs are interested one just gone up the other a prem league outfit. I would say though that the £5m price tag is a hands off, and i agree.

Comment

5m for conolly when was this price tag put on

I would take it like a shot, I like connely he is good and versatile but we are not too bad on defenders and if transfer budged could get you 2 promotion winning strikers
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Given Brum have just spent £4m on Scott Dann from Cov id put Connolly in the 4m bracket so would take 5m

Comment

That is a hell of a lot of money. But, Connolly is 21 and is only going to get better. If the club have serious ambitions they should not be selling players like him.

I assume its either Burnley or Wolves who want him if Birmingham just bought Dann and have a very strong defence already. Who is the prem team interested?

Comment

Imagine it would be Wolves to replace Mancienne.

Comment

To be honest we really do need to pull our socks up this year or our best players will be looking for moves next summer

Comment

I reckon Wolves. I think he'd do well in the prem but i hope we don't lose him :(
                    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                    0117 239 1217
                    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                      I reckon Wolves. I think he'd do well in the prem but i hope we don't lose him :(
                      yes probably, cant see burnley forking out that kind of money. Mr winalotto says there are 2 clubs interested so who is the other?

Comment

the figure of money that i have been told is four millin but w have said we want four

ive been told its four million,and its wolves

Comment

We can't lose him! Jesus guys yes £5 million is a good offer but hello without him in defence it will fall apart. Keep the defence as it is!

Don't go and sell our best players forgoodness sake! He needs to stay. I hope this isn't true.

Comment

Oh yeah, lets sell all our best players and end up in league one. Great idea. :what::(:horror:

Comment

Terrible decision to sell him. See players like Hall! We need to build a side with people like Connolly. He is one of the few players that if we did go up, we could build a side around as he is good enough.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X