New manager in next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLANS View Post
    Same source that told me we wouldn't be deducted points a month in advance.
    http://latestnewsanonymous.blogspot....n-to-sour.html
    To be fair it was a 50/50 chance ;)

Comment

Heard Warnock is likely to go after contract breach and disagreements over who to bring in, and an ITALIAN will take over next week to be Flavio's yes man.

2 30+ year old Italian players also being lined up to join next week. A defender and a striker.
      Mate its people like you that are hurting this club, its not funny sitting there waiting for responses, just think about it? Why players dont sign because of all this uncertainty which is mainly put out in the media and then posted all over message boards by people like you. So dont moan when players dont sign for this club .

Comment

Sorry but just don't get it.
        Flav is the shareholder in the minority around 6-7% (Correct me if i'm wrong), so why the **** is he giving out all the orders.
        Even mittal owns 33% and has more say than him.

Now it's a different matter with Bernie owning around 62% and if i'm right in thinking they are adding T&C together as one and Bernie is letting Flav run the shop more fool him but would you do the same?

Confused.com
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Heard Warnock is likely to go after contract breach and disagreements over who to bring in, and an ITALIAN will take over next week to be Flavio's yes man.

2 30+ year old Italian players also being lined up to join next week. A defender and a striker.

Comment

Give the guy a break, he is passing on what he knows.

He had 3 comments left on he's blog article dated 3rd April and one of them quoted:

Fee said...

I have sent a copy of this to the F.A. for their views because if this is already a done deal then the enquiry is a complete sham and will reduce their credibility even further.
            I believe the earliest anyone will know the outcome will be May 6th so your efforts above are either fantasy or corruption. WHich is it?
            5 April 2011 22:45

Comment

Please close this thread
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yawn
                R's

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Flav is the shareholder in the minority around 6-7% (Correct me if i'm wrong), so why the **** is he giving out all the orders.

Now it's a different matter with Bernie owning around 62% and if i'm right in thinking they are adding T&C together as one and Bernie is letting Flav run the shop more fool him but would you do the same?

Confused.com

Bernie is the brain and flavio is the body I choose to believe.
                  In other words; I think Bernie knows what´s going on. Hopefully.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Confused.com
                    That adds up to 101-102%.

1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Confused.com
                      Seriously though I'm with you on that one.

Last season, Briatore was hardly mentioned. Bernie bought his shares (or the majority of them) and he took a back seat.

So why now is his name in all the papers about him being a co-owner?!

By my calculations, he owns less than 5% of the club.
                      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Those shares will return back to Flavio... always was.

Comment

I think tango passing his shares to cash is an old pals act, just to take the heat off tango, things have cooled down so tango creeps back as cash is only minding his shares, making us think cash purchased tango's shares pulled the wool over everyone's eye's.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Thread is no more ridiculous than 90% or the utter plap that is made up on here. So why does he get abuse? Because he has a lower post count. All that means is he has been wrong less than most of you who come on here with rumours - most of which are wrong.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I just hope the prem can investigate tango under their fit and proper rules, cos he is none of those two neither fit or proper.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Any news on who the new manager will be?

Comment

Working...
                                X