What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See this thread here

According to QPRDAD's analysis the total number of shares is 3,099,493,700, which is exactly the number listed for sale. That would suggest the whole shebang is up for sale, not just a percentage of the shares between directors.

Where is QPRDAD? He hasn't posted in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
      However, that does not mean that talks arent potentially still taking place

Presumably you do not need to declare that to this panel?
      absolutely , only if it really is a 'proper' offer would you bother declaring

Comment

Originally posted by iheartwegerle View Post
        See this thread here

According to QPRDAD's analysis the total number of shares is 3,099,493,700, which is exactly the number listed for sale. That would suggest the whole shebang is up for sale, not just a percentage of the shares between directors.

Where is QPRDAD? He hasn't posted in a while.
        Not claiming to know how this all works .......

But does that mean that QPR is worth just under 31 million ???????

or is it the case that the shares are worth whatever someone is prepared to pay for them .

Apparently the Mittals offered 45 million for BE and FB's shares . On the basis that Mittals own about 33 % and BE and FB own the rest that would mean the Mittals put a value of £ 67.5 million on the club !!! - sounds feasible .

IF as suggested BE and FB want £ 100 million for their shares then they are putting a value of about £ 150 mill on the club - sounds greedy and unrealistic

OR AM I TOTALLY WRONG ?????

Comment

Thanks devon, is it possible to work out the percentages, ie 3 billion shares equates to what percentage of qpr holdings?
          100%

Comment

This gets more interesting.

Not that I know anything but 1st July feels like a day for positive news.
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Not sure it means too much, just that we're in an offer period. This is normally for public companies though. Think all offers and their details have to be disclosed.

Comment

Contradicts what confirmation man claimed gospel the other day, oh dear.....
                no, afraid not. Just looks like there was an undisclosed offer in march 2011

Comment

Working...
                X