QPR Holdings Plc - Shareholding summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Holdings Plc - Shareholding summary

Following on from my summary of the accounts of QPR Holdings Plc for the year ended 31st May 2009, I have now reviewed the shareholding position of the Company as at 13th May 2009.

I have also referred to the published accounts for further information and cross referencing, regarding share movements after 13th May 2009, and also any further share allotments as lodged with Companies House.

First of all, the most burning question (well, for me at least) is; How many shares has the Orange Donut that is Flavio Briatore transferred upon his 19th February 2010 resignation as Chairman?

Well, rather annoyingly, I cannot answer you! – The reason for this being, only shares in issue historically are capable of being researched, together with further shares issued by the Company. i.e. shares transferred from one existing shareholder to another do not need to be recorded at Companies House as they occur, but only once a year in summary form. We shall only be able to discover the recipients of the shares and the numbers of shares involved once an up-to-date list of shareholders is published and this return is due on 13th May 2010. I shall report on it once it is available.

So, with all of that in mind, the major players will not really come as any surprise to you. The total shares in issue are 3,099,493,700 ordinary shares of £0.01 each.

The major shareholders are:

FB – 161,683,609 shares – 5.216%
    BE – 485,050,826 shares – 15.65%
    Sarita Capital Investments Inc – 1,775,277,398 shares – 57.276%
    Sea Dream Limited – 646,995,686 shares – 20.87%

These shareholders represent 99% of the total shares in issue, the others held by a large number of very small shareholdings.

Incidentally, there are 11 shareholders with a last name beginning with Z……. !

Feel free to ask any questions, but I would expect that I shall probably be unable to answer them, given the lack of information to readily uncover.

Link to accounts summary if needed: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...=2009+accounts

cheers mate

Comment

Good read cheers mate.

Comment

Blimey...... no questions!

Comment

Thanks QPRdad
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Just to confirm now Flavio from your figure has just over 5%?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I thought FBs main holding was through sarita which is the off shore company which owns the stadium. Mittals also have a share in this separate company. So FBs holding is made up from two sources. What is the other company sea dream ltd...?

Comment

how much of the sarita 57% is FBs and how much is mittals?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Just to confirm now Flavio from your figure has just over 5%?
                  Personally, YES.... but he also has ownership of Sarita, so 62.5% overall.

Mittals own Sea Dream Limited

Comment

so Flavio is still major shareholder then?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      so Flavio is still major shareholder then?
                      NO! the accounts are last years, so 12 months ago flavio owned 62% of the shares.

that's why QPRDad can't be any more informative than he already has been, as there are no up to date accounts at present...
                      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Working...
                      X