routledge may yet be comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• routledge may yet be comming

apparently the augument is about a six figure sum that newcastle should pay routledge,to get the money he has to complete his contract.

he is torn between playing for the club he loves ,that being qpr or staying for the rest of his career and getting the six figure some of money.

the newspaper says that they expect to join qpr and resourect himself as a potential england regular
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I saw this thread thinking, of some good news. Then saw you posted it and it made me angry
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I saw this thread thinking, of some good news. Then saw you posted it and it made me angry

They seek him here.................

Comment

yes i agree

yes good thinking when in doubt
        make sure qprted isnt about

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Oh Boy, that did make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

We still love you ted...........well almost we...........dear............
            They seek him here.................

Comment

funny thing is for newcastle real short term say the fig he owed around 250k say hes on 35-40 k a week thats only 6 weeks wages , he could be at newcastle londer till they sort it so there paying him anyway!! bt also if i was wayne hes still pretty young i would jst leave right of the cash, i mean hell get a cut of transfer fee and a new contract and hell prob make th emoney back pretty quick

still no one ever accused footballers of being eiter practical or inteligent

Comment

One of the papers today had him going to Forest. Either says something for his greed or our lack of ambition that apparently we cant even compete with a Championship club.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  One of the papers today had him going to Forest. Either says something for his greed or our lack of ambition that apparently we cant even compete with a Championship club.
                  maate reading through the georfie papers and websites , the reason he turned down the transfer was cos he was being sold by newcastle and cos he didnt ask for transfer he had in his contract a "loyalty" payment, hes turned down the transfer cos mike ashley trying to d o it without honouring the contract, hence hi s refusal , from what i understand hed agreed the deal with rangers but newcastle loyalty payment the issue, even if he goies to forest unless he gets the payment he wont go

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                      maate reading through the georfie papers and websites , the reason he turned down the transfer was cos he was being sold by newcastle and cos he didnt ask for transfer he had in his contract a "loyalty" payment, hes turned down the transfer cos mike ashley trying to d o it without honouring the contract, hence hi s refusal , from what i understand hed agreed the deal with rangers but newcastle loyalty payment the issue, even if he goies to forest unless he gets the payment he wont go
                      But if it does, as somone has posted on here, amount to about six weeks wages and if every transfer is going to face the same stumbling block and clearly Pardew doesn't want him within a hundred miles of St James's, it just doesn't make financial sense for Newcastle. Must also contain an element of unhappiness about what we were paying him I would have thought, surely???

Comment

i pointed the 6 week thing, its just ashleys way of doing things, maybe hes calling waynes bluff trying to get him to give it up and maybe its waynes agent telling to tell them to fk off and report for pre season, its not the end of it i figure, like i said if i was wayne id give it up which is easy for me to say maybe the contract hes agreed is smaller then he s got and the payoff important

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                          i pointed the 6 week thing, its just ashleys way of doing things, maybe hes calling waynes bluff trying to get him to give it up and maybe its waynes agent telling to tell them to fk off and report for pre season, its not the end of it i figure, like i said if i was wayne id give it up which is easy for me to say maybe the contract hes agreed is smaller then he s got and the payoff important
                          fair enough mate. suppose if he is facing a cut in wages he is going to want the loyalty payment - though the word "loyalty" and wayne routledge are not easy to utter in the same sentence...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            fair enough mate. suppose if he is facing a cut in wages he is going to want the loyalty payment - though the word "loyalty" and wayne routledge are not easy to utter in the same sentence...
                            i think thats whats got up the noses of the people at newcastle though even the fans are saying even though they think it a joke, its in his contract he didnt want to leave and he was important in getting them up therfore they should pay it

Comment

well

well apparently a paper has given the same acount as i have posted so its the
                              best we can hope for

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X