• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Routledge

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-28932356/

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
    Bit of a strange story tbh

Comment

Mackie in for WR? my god we are going to have no chance with that way o thinking. This transfer kitty must be 6 million max if he can't afford to spend 1.5m on a winger that is easily good enough for our starting 11. This really does make no sense at all.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

on the cheap! what a joke!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

If the budget was bigger then we would of got him. Makie is not the answer.
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
            Hold up that says 12 mill budget which contradicts what was said on here yesterday ....
            If it was 12m I don't think 1.5m would of been a stumbling block do u? This WR issue highlights that jeffro was spot on regarding his 6m figure, surely even you can see that?

Comment

I fear for us!

Comment

If the story is true - then I bet a fair sum that it's more to do with his wage demands than anything else.

Same old WR. Would rather warm the bench up for £50k a week rather than get 1st team football for £25k a week....

Comment

Maverick do you think this 25k wage cap will allow us to bring in the quality we desperately need to? I don't by the way

Comment

I don't blame Pete for apparently going into hiding,yet another "done deal" gone elsewhere,worst ITK ever?

Comment

He does seem to be like a nasty cloud hanging over LR.

Seems to put a curse on any decent signing. Lets hope the break did him good.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Maverick do you think this 25k wage cap will allow us to bring in the quality we desperately need to? I don't by the way
                        To be fair - if they stick rigidly to it then no I don't. However, if the right "quality" of player comes along then I'm sure they'll top up the alleged 25k with add-ons and such.

It's just that, as long as i've got a hole in my ar$e, WR is not worth 50k a week no matter what he thinks and no matter that Newcastle are paying him that now.

Comment

We lack raw pace in our team, Kyle walker & Wayne routladge gave us that threat. They need replacing if we are going to stand a chance.

For £1.5 million routladge is a no brainer really at that price
                          "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                            We lack raw pace in our team, Kyle walker & Wayne routladge gave us that threat. They need replacing if we are going to stand a chance.

For £1.5 million routladge is a no brainer really at that price
                            I assume the fee is not the problem, but as Maverick said his wage demands.

I bet Big Sam signs him and I bet Nolan is already in his case.

Comment

Surely it has to be down to wages, Routledge does strike me as a greedy bugger, look how many times he has moved clubs at his age!

Comment

Working...
                              X