Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone seems very sure Bernie's selling soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone seems very sure Bernie's selling soon...

"I have a connection very close to Bernie in another of his sporting business and have been assured that it is only a matter of time. He wouldn't say where from but I imagine it is an improved mittal bid."

This has just been been posted anonymously in the comments box of the piece I wrote a while ago moaning about the state of the club ( http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/...e-with_07.html )

He/she goes on to make claims for the reliability of the info... make of it what you will...
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Interesting
    Kept the faith!

Comment

i will post more when ive read war and peace i mean the blog.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Have to say, either there are some real mischief makers out there, which is quite possible or these rumours do have legs ! I want to believe it but we have just had so much happen to us in last 5 years I just can't, as I don't want that sinking feeling in my stomach again.
        Last edited by Kit; 22-06-2011, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Have to say, either there are some real mischief makers out there, which is quite possible or these rumours do have legs ! I want to believe it but we have just had so much happen to us in last 5 years I just can't, as I don't want that sinking feeling in my stomach again.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

I'm beginning to get a real inferiority complex about my life. Over the course of 40 years, never, not once, has a friend of an owner, player, director, manager, kit man, tea lady or mascot ever tipped me the wink with regard to how much the club is being sold for, what the prospective new owners have offered to pay, the sensitive and personal details of any player's contract, or anything else that I desperately need to know before it happens.

I should be grateful really, I just wouldn't know what to do with such information. I'd probably just burst.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              I'm beginning to get a real inferiority complex about my life. Over the course of 40 years, never, not once, has a friend of an owner, player, director, manager, kit man, tea lady or mascot ever tipped me the wink with regard to how much the club is being sold for, what the prospective new owners have offered to pay, the sensitive and personal details of any player's contract, or anything else that I desperately need to know before it happens.

I should be grateful really, I just wouldn't know what to do with such information. I'd probably just burst.
              Did happen to me once back in the early 90's before WWWand message boards.
              I was at a Wedding in Ireland and got talking to a guy out there who happened to be Dougie Freedmans hairdresser and when finding out I was a QPR fan, proceeded to tell me that DF was really pissed off with Gerry Francis and wanted out as he didn't think he was being given a chance behind some very average players........we all know what happened next DF went to Barnet I think and Sir Les burst on the scene I seem to remember !

Comment

Working...
              X