National newspapers are sniffing around the merchandise story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National newspapers are sniffing around the merchandise story

Wacked the LSA statement up on my blog for twitter users / non messageboard users to find and have 2 emails from national newspapers wanting to talk about my views. And i'm just some fan with a blog. I hope QPR realise that we can seriously effect their PR if we so wished (e.g. us fans) over how they're treating us.

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
    Wacked the LSA statement up on my blog for twitter users / non messageboard users to find and have 2 emails from national newspapers wanting to talk about my views. And i'm just some fan with a blog. I hope QPR realise that we can seriously effect their PR if we so wished (e.g. us fans) over how they're treating us.
    Good stuff mate and worth letting the LSA Committee know

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Good stuff mate and worth letting the LSA Committee know
      Will do mate, one journo is on holibobs and wants to meet next week..will forward all the details on!

Comment

Will do mate, one journo is on holibobs and wants to meet next week..will forward all the details on!
        if its custis squirt him up n cut him!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If you get this in national Press Scott you will be loved by fans, despised by Bernie lol

Comment

Where's the debate just do it

Comment

I bet you get a PM/email/contact of some sort from someone at the club, talking about legal issues that may or may not arise from what you may or may not say. If you do, **** them.

Comment

Paul's off again on cut and paste copyright issues..

Who gives a f*** lets do all we can to get these out Paul, dont you agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Paul's off again on cut and paste copyright issues..

Who gives a f*** lets do all we can to get these out Paul, dont you agree.
                  What are you on about, can you not read ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    What are you on about, can you not read ?
                    Last time scott mentioned something you went off on onetelling him all sorts of law, now he is trying to do something decent to help the club, you are trying to worry him again.
                    Scott knows his stuff when it comes to legals.

Comment

Ah sorry paul i didnt realise you said F em...

Comment

Last time scott mentioned something you went off on onetelling him all sorts of law, now he is trying to do something decent to help the club, you are trying to worry him again.
                        Scott knows his stuff when it comes to legals.
                        You have a screw loose as you read things that are clearly no there and as you mention it, on that specific topic I was 100% correct and he was 100% wrong. Anything else ?

Comment

Ah sorry paul i didnt realise you said F em...
                          No problem

Comment

To be fair though, Paul can go a bit OTT when talking about club spies. It took me a week to convince him that I was not in the employ of the club once upon a time...

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                              To be fair though, Paul can go a bit OTT when talking about club spies. It took me a week to convince him that I was not in the employ of the club once upon a time...
                              According to a couple of oddballs elsewhere everyone who uses this site is in the employ of the club

Comment

Working...
                              X