No announcement yet.

taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his agent is touting him all over the top prem clubs according to Talksport..

Comment

More b0llocks from Adel.

Arsenal who have built a reputation as one of the best PASSING sides in the world linked with one of the most selfish unproven players in the world. Righty o.

Wouldn't lose an inch of sleep if he left tomorrow morning. Yes I'd be disappointed, no we can't afford to lose him, yes I want him to stay but to be honest he's just a wh0re. Whoring himself to all and sundry & I can't be bothered with the pr!ck anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        More b0llocks from Adel.

Arsenal who have built a reputation as one of the best PASSING sides in the world linked with one of the most selfish unproven players in the world. Righty o.

Wouldn't lose an inch of sleep if he left tomorrow morning. Yes I'd be disappointed, no we can't afford to lose him, yes I want him to stay but to be honest he's just a wh0re. Whoring himself to all and sundry & I can't be bothered with the pr!ck anymore.
        Not entirely happy then mate ?

Comment

Na mate I'm not. He has hero status at this club from our fans & rather than letting his agents go about there business quietly & efficiently as I'd expect them to do he has to spout constant crap from the rooftops every single week about wanting to sign for this club & that club how f*cking disrespectful.

Its like a bird you fancy standing at the end of the street lifting her skirt shouting 'who wants to feel my *****' to every tom **** & harry.

You get my drift

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Na mate I'm not. He has hero status at this club from our fans & rather than letting his agents go about there business quietly & efficiently as I'd expect them to do he has to spout constant crap from the rooftops every single week about wanting to sign for this club & that club how f*cking disrespectful.

Its like a bird you fancy standing at the end of the street lifting her skirt shouting 'who wants to feel my *****' to every tom **** & harry.
            You get my drift
            I don't know, I think I'd just have a grope for as long as possible and then bugger off

Comment

Working...
            X