First 6 matches of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 6 matches of the season

Scanning the fixture list looks like our best run of matches to pick up points all season, failure to do so we leave us stuck right in it.

The next best run of matches for us is Feb to Mid March but by that point we'll probably have a new manager lost Adel etc...

I'd say 10/11 pts are needed from the first 6 matches

18 from the first 6....so i can have a poster of the table pinned to me wall

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Scanning the fixture list looks like our best run of matches to pick up points all season, failure to do so we leave us stuck right in it.

The next best run of matches for us is Feb to Mid March but by that point we'll probably have a new manager lost Adel etc...

I'd say 10/11 pts are needed from the first 6 matches
      vital we get off to a good start-10-11 points sounds like decent numbers to me.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Really hard to tell or predict how many points we will get from the 1st 6 games due to not knowing our full squad yet but with what we have now I'd say 5 pts is a realistic amount with one win 2 draws and 3 defeats . TBH can't see us picking up many more PTA than that unless some major signings are bought !
        R's

Comment

Gotta be looking for wins against Bolton,Wigan,Newcastle and something from Wolves. 9/10pts required.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            Gotta be looking for wins against Bolton,Wigan,Newcastle and something from Wolves. 9/10pts required.
            Draw , win, draw, win=8 points, JMO.

Comment

Working...
            X