Totally miffed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally miffed

This time last year I envied Blackpool for getting to the Premiership...they had a small chance of staying there but I envied them. We are there now!!!...and we have a better chance of staying there!! Why is everyone so bleeding negative ?...after 15 years away we are back!!!!

Because Blackpool got relegated and so will we if we don't sign some decent premiership players. If your excited about relegation; crack on

Comment

Im very happy !! Mind you could be the Merlot....

Comment

Hmmmm..

Where do we start..

Lack of parade/chance to celebrate..

Ticket price hikes/PR horsesh!t trying to justify them...

Lack of transfer activity.. ok its still early but I think we all know we won't be making any wow factor signings.. journeymen and cheapies...

General contempt for loyal fanbase from our greedy and conceited owners...

Blah blah blah...

Maybe things will perk up with some much needed quality signings but am not holding my breath...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Because Blackpool got relegated and so will we if we don't sign some decent premiership players. If your excited about relegation; crack on
          I think I clearly stated that we are BETTER than Blackpool.....who got relegated on the last day of the season, 1 place from safety! We won't get relegated!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            I think I clearly stated that we are BETTER than Blackpool.....who got relegated on the last day of the season, 1 place from safety! We won't get relegated!!!!
            When u suggest we will stay up do u mean with this current squad or r u an itk?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              When u suggest we will stay up do u mean with this current squad or r u an itk?
              No I'm not a time traveller brought back to 2011 to resurrect the flagging support of QPR...I just think that we are genuinely better than Blackpool were when they got promoted and they nearly stayed up!

Comment

Even with the players we have now we are better than Norwich, swansea, wigan, wolves , wba and newcastle. The r's are staying up!!

Comment

Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
                  Even with the players we have now we are better than Norwich, swansea, wigan, wolves , wba and newcastle. The r's are staying up!!
                  I reckon we are not better than WBA , wigan or Newcastle as is. Need a few quality signings

Comment

Im sorry, you just can't say that. With the team we have currently, I think we will get relegated and if we didn't, survival would in no way be a certainty.
                    If you accept that assertion, then we must bring some quality into the squad in a number of key areas. Do you know something we don't?

Comment

This time last year I envied Blackpool for getting to the Premiership...they had a small chance of staying there but I envied them. We are there now!!!...and we have a better chance of staying there!! Why is everyone so bleeding negative ?...after 15 years away we are back!!!!
                      Most stupid thread of the year

Comment

Come on.....its only june....give Warno time to get who ever he wants....Having said that do the players really want to come to our club ???

Comment

Working...
                        X