No announcement yet.

Warnock on Talksport in a min..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Ric I make you right, keep up David.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Im over panicing about signings and what not, i am very relaxed unlike some on here who act like they are unable to sleep at the moment..

In my opinion he sounded his usual upbeat self, it was clear he was dissapointed loseing out on a couple of targets but i am confident he will be backed and that he will get in the players needed..
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        Im over panicing about signings and what not, i am very relaxed unlike some on here who act like they are unable to sleep at the moment..

In my opinion he sounded his usual upbeat self, it was clear he was dissapointed loseing out on a couple of targets but i am confident he will be backed and that he will get in the players needed..
        Congrats on getting that media journalist job that's been on offer
        Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 17-06-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Just my opinion, we'll see i spose..

Comment

Fair do's Dave. I am concerned but nothing wrong with trying to be positive but I am not getting good vibes

Comment

I'm happy as we are premier league. All the matters to me, 19 games of quality football with the team I love.... Welcome back weareqpr12
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Tought Warnock sounded ok.As always playing things down and keeping his cards close to his chest,i wouldnt expect anything else. As for the signings they will come pre season starts 7th july and im sure the targets will be in by then.
                Last edited by EYR; 17-06-2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

By the sounds of it 2 deals are basically done he is just waiting for the OK from the board to complete them.

Which probably means there are transfer fee's involved which is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Fair do's Dave. I am concerned but nothing wrong with trying to be positive but I am not getting good vibes
                    I wouldnt say i am trying to be overally positive, just being real for a second. Having supported this club my entire life and seen us in some tragic situations this is a far cry compaired to those dark days... Whatever happens, end of the day we are a fans of a premier league club, many a times in the past 15 years i wondered if i would ever see days like this again...

I am not by any means saying i agree with many of the decisions made by our board, but i think about the past and i cant help but be over the moon to see us back in the big time..

Players will sign, just gotta be patient..

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      I wouldnt say i am trying to be overally positive, just being real for a second. Having supported this club my entire life and seen us in some tragic situations this is a far cry compaired to those dark days... Whatever happens, end of the day we are a fans of a premier league club, many a times in the past 15 years i wondered if i would ever see days like this again...

I am not by any means saying i agree with many of the decisions made by our board, but i think about the past and i cant help but be over the moon to see us back in the big time..

Players will sign, just gotta be patient..
                      I'm on the guys side, cheer up only football
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                      X