• Show
Clear All

• Warnock on Talksport in a min..

couple of mins..

Can you post a short summary v block?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

ill post a summary when he comes on.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        couple of mins..
        I am truly shocked that Neil is appearing with that twunt Mark Saggers - he was one of the main protaganists during the Faurlin saga, so much so I wanted to head to Waterloo and punch the turd square in the face.

Talk to Brazil, or come to that anyone on that station rather than Saggers, the man truly is a pharkin wayne kerr
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Spoke to 2 players this weeks hope to have them signed asap all being well.

Comment

looking to get confirmation from the board before he can sign 2 players he has spoken too this week

Comment

I believe it's the 'confirmation' bit that has so far scuppered any business. Let's hope Neil prevails.

Comment

After the interview on talksport I really am NOT convinced, that Neil is getting the backing he desperately needs.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  After the interview on talksport I really am NOT convinced, that Neil is getting the backing he desperately needs.

sounded dissapointed he had missed out on a couple of players that have gone elsewhere. He said its important we get some new players in sooner rather than later...just hope it wasnt the board that has been holdiing it all back.

Comment

Well we know it was the board holding him back. Warno briefed the local paper to say he was furious funds had not been made available in time to buy Graham - no idea about the other player, perhaps Morrison - though that might be a blessing in disguise.

Comment

As long as Paladini is secure and those 2 to ssers dont spend, thats all they really care about on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        As long as Paladini is secure and those 2 to ssers dont spend, thats all they really care about on the board.
                        Agree mate and starting to feel sorry for Warnock, ffs let the bloke do his job. He produced a miracle last season but he needs support in the premiership. Talking about a 10million budget, thats on par with Blackpool, yet they don't charge 50 quid on the day prices so apart from paying for Gianni's fu** up I don't see what else we are paying for.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Personally speaking I think he sounded really upbeat.. Think once we get a couple in everyone will settle down abit..
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Pathetic situation.

Before people start saying 'who has anyone else bought yet' 90% of Prem teams are very well equipped for action already.

We are 2 weeks away from pre season & have a team fit for the Championship.

Buzzing about the new season but NW is clearly not getting the green light to get active in the transfer market.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Agree mate and starting to feel sorry for Warnock, ffs let the bloke do his job. He produced a miracle last season but he needs support in the premiership. Talking about a 10million budget, thats on par with Blackpool, yet they don't charge 50 quid on the day prices so apart from paying for Gianni's fu** up I don't see what else we are paying for.
                              What worries me is that if they do decide to let Neil buy and choose the players instead of 35 year old italians being pushed on him; he will still NOT be allowed his 1st choices ( Walker, Naughton, Bullard, Bassong) but will be made to find cheaper players of his choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X