No announcement yet.

if jordan henderson=14m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly. Thats just my point, we should get as much money out of his sale as we can because its inevitable he's going to leave. He's getting linked with these big clubs so that surely means he's worth a few bob, more than Walcott

Comment

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
      Not sure what being a mug in the business game has to do with buying moody gear in Turkey...... but hey ho!

Henderson is worth that money because Liverpool were willing to pay it end of, every player has a price (no matter how inflated in JHs case) and if a bid of £14m came in for Adel, Im pretty sure we would accept it.... we will survive when he goes, I just hope the money gets used more wisely than when Sir Les left...
      He just wanted to get that joke out of his system, regardless of it making sense. It worked...I laughed, and I'm going to use it tomorrow if someone offers to buy me lunch in a Chinese restaurant.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
        Exactly. Thats just my point, we should get as much money out of his sale as we can because its inevitable he's going to leave. He's getting linked with these big clubs so that surely means he's worth a few bob, more than Walcott
        With all due respect...Who is linking him with all these clubs? It's mainly paper talk and stuff drummed up by his agent.

Comment

Media attention can up the price tag what ever business your in. Im not saying Real Madrid do want to buy him, but if he makes the headlines of being linked with a massive club like Real, then no doubt other teams around Europe would sit up and take note. If he can deliver for us in the Prem, which I hope he does, because that means it benefits QPR, then i'm sure we can sell him for more money, we shall see. He made the headlines in that famous spanish newspaper Marca about ''being the new zidane'' so no doubt more eyes are on our club, which is good for us

Comment

I can't disagree with those points, but what I do believe is that he's not worth £10m at this stage. He's still very much a rough diamond, therefore a risk. If I was a manager at a top club, I'd pay no more than £5m for him, with performance related add ons. More than that, I'd let someone else take that gamble and then pay real money for him if he proves a success. You've basically agreed with me going by your last part of the post. If he plays well for us, we gain both on the field as well as finavislky when the bid comes in. If we're offered big money before that point, we'd be silly not to take it.

Comment

finaviskly.......roubles benj
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Haha, I read your post and thought 'what the f**k is he on?!'. Then I read through my post and realised what I'd done. I meant 'financially', of course...

Comment

Well you got your opinion, and I've got mine I guess. Like that Robsondinho said in the other posts, football is all about opinions which makes the game so great. Im sure you took no serious offence in my previous posts and I cerainly didnt take any from yours as its just a cyber conversation, but I hope you do use my turkish joke tomorrow if some one offers to buy you lunch, haha. Lets just hope when he eventually goes, we get a good amount for him, as much as we can, because it benefits our club. IMO more than £10million with possible add on's. We shall see. For the good of QPR, thats all I hope.

YOU R'S!!

Comment

I never take offence. I give it out enough, so it'd be a bit silly to have a hissy fit. I take the p**s out of myself enough. This s**t makes the board more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      looks like an ugly somalian bint 5000 meter runner!!
                      u crack me up

Comment

henderson was 14mill plus ngog no? total deal valed at 20 mill, what i dont inderstand is walcott sold for what 12 mill for a good couple of games in championshipp, they are quoting 12 mill for that lad from southampton in div1 , taraabt has to be worth more then a player who has not been as effective in div 1 as what adel was in championship, the only blot on adel is his temperament, though there is a valid point that if taraabt had that attitude liklihood he woldnt have been at rangers

Comment

If you notice its the value of young English players that have shot up - either to do with the home grown rule or clubs like Arsenal finally waking up to the need to have a bit of British steel as well as continental flair. I agree the prices are ridiculous but doesn't mean Tabs wd fetch similarly silly money. Much better to keep him for as long as poss until someone - prob in Jan - offers us money we can't refuse.

Comment

Working...
                          X