if jordan henderson=14m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if jordan henderson=14m

then tarrabt surely the same............henderson is very average imho......i think mackie is better!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I hear ya, but Taarabt has already failed in the Prem. Of course, Adel is the more skillful, but he's yet to prove himself.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Mancienne looks a bird with small ####.

Comment

benj i agree but i dont see henderson as worth half that fee libpool paid....vastly overpriced imho!!

Comment

He's already failed in the Prem!?!?! Are you a donkey mate!? He was like 17 or 18!! Could hardly speak a word of English, had about 2 games for Tottenham, which were about the last 10 minutes of games. Remember how Cristiano Ronaldo was like for Man United in his first season? All these step overs with no end product. He didnt turn out to bad now did he

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            Mancienne looks a bird with small ####.
            looks like an ugly somalian bint 5000 meter runner!!

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
              He's already failed in the Prem!?!?! Are you a donkey mate!? He was like 17 or 18!! Could hardly speak a word of English, had about 2 games for Tottenham, which were about the last 10 minutes of games. Remember how Cristiano Ronaldo was like for Man United in his first season? All these step overs with no end product. He didnt turn out to bad now did he
              Mate pipe down. Hes a good player but he didnt cut it in the prem. so yes he failed in the prem, hence why we bought him for peanuts, you like adel alot dont you?
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

How many games did he play in the Prem!? What did Redknapp say about him now hes been a success with us? How old was he when he played them games in the Prem? You think you can play 3 or 4 games as young as the age of 17 in a foreign country, and if you dont do well in them last 10 minutes of those 4 games then thats it..you've failed in the Prem? What planet are you on mate

Comment

ffs tarbs calm down or your'e gonna have a connery......

Comment

Wind your neck in, Joey. It was a bit obvious due to your name that you were always gonna get a lob on and try to enter young Adel, but you don't need to have a cyber cry because I've dared question the lad.

He hardly succeeded, so I'd say he pretty much failed. Dress it how you like, but he's got to go and prove a point now. He won't get a move to Real if he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he played about 10 Prem games for Spuds as well.

Comment

Sean Connery?
                      “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
                        Sean Connery?
                        Shome mishtake shurely?

Comment

Haha, you would be a mug in the business game wouldnt you. No doubt your one these people that go on holiday to places like Turkey and go shopping in the street markets and buy a Calvin Clown tie for a 100 quid thinking you got a bargain. My whole point is I wouldnt like to see us sell him cheaper than for what other players are being sold for and arent as good as him.

Comment

Not sure what being a mug in the business game has to do with buying moody gear in Turkey...... but hey ho!

Henderson is worth that money because Liverpool were willing to pay it end of, every player has a price (no matter how inflated in JHs case) and if a bid of £14m came in for Adel, Im pretty sure we would accept it.... we will survive when he goes, I just hope the money gets used more wisely than when Sir Les left...
                            Last edited by bpr11; 15-06-2011, 09:34 PM. Reason: speeeeellllling
                            “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Haha, you would be a mug in the business game wouldnt you. No doubt your one these people that go on holiday to places like Turkey and go shopping in the street markets and buy a Calvin Clown tie for a 100 quid thinking you got a bargain. My whole point is I wouldnt like to see us sell him cheaper than for what other players are being sold for and arent as good as him.
                              I bet you've been gagging to use that Calvin joke for a while now. It doesn't make you right though, does it, luv? I think that buying a player for £600k and selling on for £10m would be pretty good business, if I'm truely honest. Even that autographed pair of oversized shorts of his will probably fetch a nice bit of pocket money for you to go and spent on some laminated Adel posters so as you can watch him forevermore.

Anyway, not sure how this infuriated you so much that you had to go on the defensive. All I wanted to do was explain why Adel wouldn't fetch as much as Henderson at this moment in time.

Out of interest, if you were on your little footy manager game, how much would you really pay for him?

Comment

Working...
                              X