No announcement yet.

sell adel now!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adel is our one true star , while a football is not being kicked ,people will dig him out , once the season starts they will all have to eat humble pie AGAIN
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
      I get what your saying but imo why dont we cut our losses now, surely if we are only expecting him to leave us in Jan best ship up out now while his market value is relatively high? I personally cant see him being up for what will prove to be a difficult season for us, just look at the strops he threw last year...

That's he difference, u don't think he'll cut the grade next year where as I do. U would sell and not be botherd, where as I would. One great season with us and he'll be worth double what is being quoted now. We do not need to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
        Im talking more about when his being roughed up a bit and things aint going his way toys will defo go out the pram, maybe it will even itself out, who knows, as said earlier will have to wait and see how he fairs
        Just see this from last night James, to be fair he done well in the championship which is a lot more physical then the prem. People forget with Adel he is very strong on the ball. Many times I see him 'weights' players trying to bring him down or muscle him off the ball.

As you say, know one knows, so yes let's see what happens.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
        X