sell adel now!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sell adel now!!!!!

sell sell sell...........then buy buy buy!!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

then get relegated relegated relegated!! You dont sell your best players!!

Comment

one swallow doth a summer not make......one apple dont make a pie.........one sandwich dont = a buffet!!!

Comment

and 3 hulses dont make a tarbs, keep our best players and STAY CALM LOL

Comment

22 and I know weve always been a selling a club, but I dont want us being mugged off when we see players a lot worse than Taarabt being sold for more than 10 million. Taarabts only 22, imagine what he's gonna be like in 4 years time. 5 years ago Walcott went from playing about 10 Championship games for Southampton, and was sold for £12.5 to Arsenal. Walcott doesnt even possess half the ability Taarabt has
          Last edited by taarabt7; 15-06-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I fully expect him to go mate. I think we will be lucky to get a season out of him this year. If he dont go this summer, then no doubt he will go in January. All im saying is, I think with the price tags slapped on players these days, it will be bad business for us to sell him for £10 million.

Comment

I see what your saying as well. I guess its abit like the Charlie Adam situation. Blackpool probably could of got more money for him if they'd sold him in January. But now they got relegated, and at the moment he's essentially a Championship player and his price tag has probably gone down. But imagine if they had stayed up? I bet they could of got up to £15 million for him. I guess its a gambling game. If Warnock believes enough in Taarabt and thinks he will cut it in the Prem and he does, then possibly next summer or January, his price tag could of nearly doubled, will have to see

Comment

I dont get all the hatred towards Adel. Out of our whole squad he is the one more likely to make an impression at the top level. So why are we not saying get rid of derry? because he probably isn't good enough, and players like Gerrard etc will give him the run around. Unless a team comes with 20m plus or a top european side comes calling, there is no need to sell imo.

I wonder if the swansea fans are discussing if Sinclair is good enough for the prem? or if the Norwich fans are discussing if Holt is good enough. Enjoy Adel while you can lads, as players like him are a dying breed. I mean look at England U21s, our countrys future, and most of them would dream of having the ability Adel has.

But, its all about opinions, I love players like Adel, so I will always pick him over work horses. Some other people can't stand players like that and rather players who will clip it into the channel etc. It's what makes football and messageboards great, different opinions.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  I dont get all the hatred towards Adel. Out of our whole squad he is the one more likely to make an impression at the top level. So why are we not saying get rid of derry? because he probably isn't good enough, and players like Gerrard etc will give him the run around. Unless a team comes with 20m plus or a top european side comes calling, there is no need to sell imo.

I wonder if the swansea fans are discussing if Sinclair is good enough for the prem? or if the Norwich fans are discussing if Holt is good enough. Enjoy Adel while you can lads, as players like him are a dying breed. I mean look at England U21s, our countrys future, and most of them would dream of having the ability Adel has.

But, its all about opinions, I love players like Adel, so I will always pick him over work horses. Some other people can't stand players like that and rather players who will clip it into the channel etc. It's what makes football and messageboards great, different opinions.
                  Great post.

Comment

I totally agree Robsondinho

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post

robbo my son where did that thought provoking piece of wordsmithship come from young man!!!

Comment

lol facto, just the way I see it mate.

James, no he probably wouldn't dig in. But I rather him still on the pitch as he is the type of player in that situation to have a moment of magic to get us back into the game. All flair players are like it, can't think of 1 flair player who works hard (bar messi). Ronaldinho (yes adel is no where near that level) but did he ever work hard? Ronaldo, again adel isn't fit to lace his boots yet, never works hard. Flair players have their moments, but you got to take the rough with the smooth. I mean yes a work horse will graft for 90mins, but they wouldn't create or produce a bit of magic out of nothing. Both types of players are important, need a good balance in a succesfull team. Work horses to do a flair players dirty work, and a flair player to get a goal out of nothing.
                        Last edited by Robsondinho; 15-06-2011, 10:59 PM.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                          Im talking more about when his being roughed up a bit and things aint going his way toys will defo go out the pram, maybe it will even itself out, who knows, as said earlier will have to wait and see how he fairs
                          He'll probably be less heavily marked and definitely better protected in the PL than he was in the Championship. My impression is that Taarabt gave as much as anyone when we were a goal down, for example Cardiff away when he got us back in the match twice. Sure he'll throw a strop or two but who cares. He is a throwback to Marsh and Bowles who were much the same.

Comment

Interesting thread, with good posts.
                            My own view is we cannot even consider selling Adel until we at least can identify who can replace him. For 10m plus wages I cannot see which 2 or 3 premiership players or equivalent could come in to strengthen the squad in place of him.
                            Adel last season was the difference to us being champions to being a team like derby. On many occasions his magic was the difference between a draw and win. For 15 yrs we've not had a player that can turn games whether by his skill or teams dropping off because they're scared.
                            Also might be the club dont want to sell him and the owners may not be getting the wallet out to buy players but aren't overly concerned at having to sell.
                            I think it's just premature to write off Adel as a premiership player, it may be that he's more suited to it. At the moment he's our only hope and I think he's great and brought pride and swagger back to this great old Club.
                            A lot of top players are stroppy but NW will relish IMHO trying to reign in Adel. For yrs NW has had to work with journeymen players, suddenly last season NW was praised for bringing out quality from such a gifted player, give warnock the chance to take it further next season.
                            Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 16-06-2011, 07:40 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              one swallow doth a summer not make......one apple dont make a pie.........one sandwich dont = a buffet!!!
                              One special diamond makes a crown !

Comment

Working...
                              X