No announcement yet.

LSA Meeting this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was there today , thought a few of our big ITK hitters might have been there to voice an opinion but it seems its easyer to give it large behind a keyboard
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      was there today , thought a few of our big ITK hitters might have been there to voice an opinion but it seems its easyer to give it large behind a keyboard
      hahaha

White City may be deemed a little bit to itimidating for some when they are not surrounded by a few thousand football fans

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
        You can't expect Davesviews to show up there. He's been busy watching players having medicals on the CCTV.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Certainly not today Ted and everyone was in a loving mood especially the lovely Stent Ladies knocking back their pints
          haha to be fair it was mainly me knocking back my pints , my mother was only on the shandy as she was driving lol

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            You can't expect Davesviews to show up there. He's been busy watching players having medicals on the CCTV.
            Davesview/Walkonby sent his appoligies was at a birthday bash the night before
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Vics 60th birthday party very good

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysqpr View Post
                haha to be fair it was mainly me knocking back my pints , my mother was only on the shandy as she was driving lol
                My time will come next weekend daughter dear

And beefy, what happened to you afterwards? I didn't get my beefy big hug :kiss:

Comment

for the record. the LSA tried to meet the club before the MILLWALL home game, to discuss holding away fans in etc as other high profile games saw aggro....and our members wanted this raised...nothing materialised..we tried several times later on during season and again nothing.
                  the club may want to talk to the osc and i think they do a good job but don't represent me or people i know, imo they are just a body for the club but the osc imo are not independent .
                  qprfc is not just about the lsa, it's meant to be a club, a CLUB for us all
                  there should be lines of discussion, open forums and some replies to emails, qprfc take notice.
                  surely it's been noted that when we pull together, the club moves forwards.

Comment

I not having ago at anyone group the LSA, OSC, QPR first etc. If we the fans are ever going to have thing change get the owners who ever they are (these owner not listening nothing new past one did not) we need one voice and united one at that. Is it about time we put our different away and join together and fight together for what we all as one see is right. I am not saying which group if any should be the voice but we do need one group. Back when we have been one (or looking at different due to being young at the time) we did get thing stop or changed. So I beg everyone stop fighting each other start getting ideas that the most can agree on and fight has one. We can get peoples view and vote easy there many messages boards and groups and they all have one thing in common they have people emails and if those run the boards and groups got together and come up with ideas that we could vote on and then move forward with we would have one QPR fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      the OSC do a lot more than given credit for.
                      They do more of what, specifically?

Comment

Working...
                      X