Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to know, re ticket pricing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are we going to know, re ticket pricing?

Wtf are the club up to?
    So season ticket prices are out (not that they're liked) and the club know 'exactly' how much the saving is on walk up matchday ticket prices (that they have even told us the total saving on our renewal forms). So, if this is the case why are 'they' not letting us the fans know these 'exact prices - individually or by category. I don't see the secret, or any reason at all why these have not been issued.
    It's not as if they don't have the time either is it, they still find the time to put up previews of all other prem lg clubs etc.

Does anyone know?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Not wishing to sound antagonistic, but wouldn't you just divide the cost+saving by 19 ?

Won't make for pleasant reading.

Comment

I started a thread about this earlier, i want to know exactly how much walk up ticket prices are and i want a offical statement by the club telling us!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

"i want to know exactly how much walk up ticket prices are and i want a offical statement by the club telling us!"

Well phone the blooming club then, nobody here is going to be able to tell you before they publish them are they
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          "i want to know exactly how much walk up ticket prices are and i want a offical statement by the club telling us!"

Well phone the blooming club then, nobody here is going to be able to tell you before they publish them are they

Comment

good idea peterg i didnt think of that! can you also refrain from using such strong language as blooming i mean its only one short step away from bliming then we all know that leads to use of words such as crikey,lummy and the foul flipping heck!

Comment

Just phoned the club and some sleepy sounding italain ask me did i know what the time was then told me to fock off! Crikey!!!!!! What a blooming cheek!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Not wishing to sound antagonistic, but wouldn't you just divide the cost+saving by 19 ?

Won't make for pleasant reading.
                I know that and can see how much it works out per game (I think that is well known), but that is an average, it does not divide it up by category as in which ones will be cheaper and which ones will be more expensive.
                We know pretty much which games but haven't been given the exact figures.
                Why the wait? Why no announcement?
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  I know that and can see how much it works out per game (I think that is well known), but that is an average, it does not divide it up by category as in which ones will be cheaper and which ones will be more expensive.
                  Although they may confirm that categories may be adopted again this season I am not convinced they will name which clubs fall into which categories in advance so they have a little bit of wriggle room.

The way this mob chase the £££££'s guessing they will name the teams and category a few weeks before each match so they can take the opposition league position into account and the importance of the game.

Out of curiosity where has the rumour of categories come from? There was the suggestion that long standing season ticket holders would be looked after and this never happened, Im not convinced categories will either

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Although they may confirm that categories may be adopted again this season I am not convinced they will name which clubs fall into which categories in advance so they have a little bit of wriggle room.

The way this mob chase the £££££'s guessing they will name the teams and category a few weeks before each match so they can take the opposition league position into account and the importance of the game.

Out of curiosity where has the rumour of categories come from? There was the suggestion that long standing season ticket holders would be looked after and this never happened, Im not convinced categories will either
                    It's the done thing in the Prem, and the big 4 will def be top category, but in what you are saying do you mean that if Wigan are top after the 1st few games (as does happen, or similar) then we would be expected to pay top money for them.
                    Don't think it works like that mate.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Perhaps your right mate suppose when you get a lack of official communication from the club people fill the blanks in for themselves.

I would expect the likes of Villa, Everton, Newcastle etc to be Cat B games but if these teams are flying particularly towards the end of the season, should we play them at home, then I am convinced the club would want a higher category to cash in.

Imagine four games before the end of the season we need three points to stay out bottom three and were playing Everton who are desperate for three points for possible champs league place that has Cat A written all over it, perhaps not if the game was being played in September or October but towards the end of the season when you know what is at stake its kaching time.

If we do do cats I think they will keep their powder dry on what teams fall into which categories until tickets go on sale.

How did the categories work last time we were in the prem were the teams named in advance???

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        Oh, I see what you mean. I didn't realise that categories were relevant as there has been no mention of them.

Comment

their gonna wait till they see who were playing when and make a call then, also like i saiid before are going to want to see what games fall when so as to create bundles, no way they going to let people just by into the big games, my bet chelshit tied to wigan for example, till fixtures annouced think they will bide their time and deal with maybe a section at a time ie first 10 games then next lot etc

Comment

Working...
                          X