rather be a westbrom than a mid table prem team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rather be a westbrom than a mid table prem team

what i mean is id rather be down the bottom and escape relegation one year, go down the next back up the next and so on. don't want to be a mid table team for the next ten years and have a good run in the cup now and then where's the fun in that? obviously id like us to spend loads and go for Europe but it ain't gonna happen.
    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

I'd rather be aiming to be a premier league winning, Champions' League winning side.

Comment

rather be a hammer than a nail...
      wait, that's not quite right is it?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        I'd rather be aiming to be a premier league winning, Champions' League winning side.
        you ever been to rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
          you ever been to rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            I'd rather be a multi millionaire, but that's ridiculous.

I know what the OP means. Teams that constantly come mid table have very bored fans. Villa's biggest excitement is manager changes.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              I'd rather be a multi millionaire, but that's ridiculous.

I know what the OP means. Teams that constantly come mid table have very bored fans. Villa's biggest excitement is manager changes.
              and what makes you think, that, like west brom, we will always go up after we go down? how can you guarantee we'd be a yo-yo club? Because West Brom did it?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                and what makes you think, that, like west brom, we will always go up after we go down? how can you guarantee we'd be a yo-yo club? Because West Brom did it?
                I didn't say I did think it would happen, maybe you should learn to read.

But it could happen as the increased parachute payments that are kicking in will mean far more yo-yoing. and the fact that without a benefactor funding mega money deals we cannot attract big names to do any better than mid table.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                  I didn't say I did think it would happen, maybe you should learn to read.

But it could happen as the increased parachute payments that are kicking in will mean far more yo-yoing. and the fact that without a benefactor funding mega money deals we cannot attract big names to do any better than mid table.
                  how many fans does the Hawthorns hold?

Comment

I'd rather be a mid table team than a yoyo team. also imagine how scottish teams feel every year seeing the same 2 teams win the title
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                      how many fans does the Hawthorns hold?
                      What on earth are you talking about and what is your point? We generate similar money match day than they do. They charge less that £400 for a season ticket when in the Prem and the ground holds 26k. They also have a lot of concessions.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                      X