Amit Bhatia....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amit Bhatia....

Amit was in my restaurant yesterday afternoon is Surrey and I was gutted I wasn't there to speak to him and see what was really going on instead of hearing the jibberish I see on here since he left!!!!!
    He was only there for 5 mins.......I was wondering what question you would have put to him to make him stay longer???
    WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Would you like a table sir?
    :drunk:

Comment

wanna go large for an extra 50p??

Comment

do fries go with that shake?
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Unfortunately I don't work in McDonalds.....its part of a Mitchell and Butlers chain and I know for a fact that we did offer him a table but he kindly refused!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulParkersNo1Fan View Post
            Unfortunately I don't work in McDonalds.....its part of a Mitchell and Butlers chain and I know for a fact that we did offer him a table but he kindly refused!!
            Wot did he go in there at the first place for ?

Comment

use the bog?

Comment

You have to see the funny side Amit at the salad cart in Harvester or queuing at Toby carvery but i think i would have asked him when is he going to save us from the F1 boys
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Wot did he go in there at the first place for ?
                  We are based next to a Crematorium and a Cemertry and apparently he was at a funeral yesterday to pay his respects.....

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    You have to see the funny side Amit at the salad cart in Harvester or queuing at Toby carvery but i think i would have asked him when is he going to save us from the F1 boys
                    Ha ha....its a Vintage Inn which is 1 up in the chain from The Harvester - so we are too good to have Salad Carts!! Lol

Comment

Any chance of a sub

Comment

He was only there for 5 mins.......I was wondering what question you would have put to him to make him stay longer???
                        I would have asked bearing in mind its a restaurant.

Was the menu too pricey?
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                          To be Frank with you that's embarrassing. You sure it isn't a carvery, toby?
                          I am positive it is not a Toby Carvery......it is a Vintage Inn (there are 210 of the restaurants around britain)

To be honest I am quite sad that I know too much about the restaurant - seeing as its my 2nd Job and I work there part-time!

All that I know that he came in for five minutes and ate a packet of crisps along with his chauffeur!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulParkersNo1Fan View Post

All that I know that he came in for five minutes and ate a packet of crisps along with his chauffeur!!
                            Think someones pulling your weiner lad.

Can just see Amit suited & booted with his feet up eating a packet of wotsits in a crumby cafe

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Think someones pulling your weiner lad.

Can just see Amit suited & booted with his feet up eating a packet of wotsits in a crumby cafe

"Pull over James, let's have a packet of Cheese & Onion. We'll have to share it though as I'm saving up for something."

Comment

Working...
                              X