No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Prices..Broken Down By Game..Plus Matchday prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with lymehoop - walk up prices are ridiculous. I think the price of the season tickets is fair if the team was able to compete in the Premiership, as it stands we won't - as much as i love last season's QPR - that side would take a pasting most weeks home and away and i don't think people want to pay there hard earned to watch that happen................

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
      At least **** Turpin wore a mask
      Well we don't have a turpin on our board but we do have a couple of d1cks.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        for those who can afford a season ticket its relatively fair, what is outrageous are the prices for those who will only attend some of the games. Also expect a lot of agro with away fans in home areas. Just noticed those who want to spread the cost over 4 months the interest free has a £15 administation fee, this administration malarky is a right rip off
        Thanks for pointing that out. No getting away from their nerve, is there?

Also noticed, not that I suppose that it's particularly relevant, that the cheques are not to be made to the football club, but QPR Holdings Limited.

Looks like a cheque from me, although I'd be tempted to tick the last box in Section 4, but ask for the 18.9% option on this, just to hear their response.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Not saying its right, but these are the prices when broken down. Not spin, as I was just interested tonight in working it out

Bronze= £28.89p per game

Silver= £34.00

Gold= £40.00

16-21 Bronze..£16.78, Silver... £21.00 Gold... £26.00

2 adults and 2 u'16's = £18.04 per game

Based on what they say savings are

Average walk ups next season will

Bronze £46.00
          Silver £52.00
          Gold £57.00

By my calculation I'd expect

Category a Games.. Bronze £50, Silver £60, Gold £70
          Category B Games..Bronze £40, Silver £50, Gold £60
          Category C Games//Bronze £35, Silver £40, Gold 45-£50.00
          so i could pay £70 to sit in the upper loft and not be able to see the goals scored in front of me, or be able to see the replay on the big screen opposite? great, well-****-you-tango and cash, won't be getting my money

Comment

Working...
          X