Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

once fixtures announced reckon people change their mind ref sts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
    I honestly can't see us winning any on those maybe 5 draws
    just wrote out another 8-9 doesnt get any easier lol

Comment

We need fast strong physical players who won't be shoved off the ball at the back
      R's

Comment

i HONESTLY THINK WE'D DO WELL TO GET 1 DRAW OUT OF THAT LIST !!!!......OOPPPPSS sorry for shouting.....!

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          tbf not much activity so far apart from liverpool and thats only 1, most players still on holiday i suppose , norwich most active but not 100 % sure there good signings

the board must realise that to protect their cash need some investment, deep down i know we will be active soon enough
          Given the players they have signed if they do come down they will have a very good Championship squad good enough to compete to go straight back up - not such a bad policy given how well most teams do when they get promoted. A board actually planning ahead - who'd have thought?

Comment

I'm waiting until I see the fixtures before I renew, not because it will be any different but just because seeing what's in store (not good at the mo) will make it seem that I've bought a ticket to see something with actual dates that I can roughly start planning around.
            Plus i must admit seeing 'Prem' fixtures with us in them will look good and will surely spur some people on to renewing too.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Going by the original list of teams and the comments after, the only thing that is crystal clear is that we wont have many points on the board, NW will be sacked and we will have an Italian in charge by Christmas/end of January. I wont renew my ST because I know NW will be sacked and we will plunge into a farce like before, with manager after manager and interference from above.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Going by the original list of teams and the comments after, the only thing that is crystal clear is that we wont have many points on the board, NW will be sacked and we will have an Italian in charge by Christmas/end of January. I wont renew my ST because I know NW will be sacked and we will plunge into a farce like before, with manager after manager and interference from above.
                But you will be able to get your money's worth by booing flav every week

Comment

there out now opinions???

Comment

gonna watch the first 4 or 5 on the internet then try to get tickets for couple of home games before Christmas..

Comment

Working...
                    X