Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

once fixtures announced reckon people change their mind ref sts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once fixtures announced reckon people change their mind ref sts?

next thurs fitures come out

liverpool h
    chelshit a
    newcastle h
    everton a
    fulham a
    man c h
    bolton a
    fulham h
    arsenal a

will that make you rethink not renewing?

At the moment all such lists do to me is fill me with dread imagining how - as the team is now - it will be ripped apart by virtually all of those clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      next thurs fitures come out

liverpool h £50
      chelshit a £55
      newcastle h £50
      everton a £40
      fulham a £50
      man c h £50
      bolton a £32
      fulham h £50
      arsenal a £55

will that make you rethink not renewing?

Comment

We'll win 4 of those
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          At the moment all such lists do to me is fill me with dread imagining how - as the team is now - it will be ripped apart by virtually all of those clubs.
          i think its more when its in blk and white will people start worrying about what they could potentially miss

you know whats it s like 2-3 signings well think we willl win the league, theres no way we wont sign anyone, there going to invest some

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            We'll win 4 of those
            ill take that mate!!

Comment

i think its more when its in blk and white will people start worrying about what they could potentially miss

you know whats it s like 2-3 signings well think we willl win the league, theres no way we wont sign anyone, there going to invest some
              Sure, I agree there but when even people like Pete are starting to say there doesn't seem to be any ambition to buy the players to keep us in the Prem you do have to wonder. It would be the equivalent of Pravda having a right go at Stalin...

Comment

I'm struggling to see more than one win there - think we might beat either Fulham or Newcastle at home. To beat both would be a triumph.

Comment

Buy the players, not bothered about the fixture's no players = fa Tango & cash.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Sure, I agree there but when even people like Pete are starting to say there doesn't seem to be any ambition to buy the players to keep us in the Prem you do have to wonder. It would be the equivalent of Pravda having a right go at Stalin...
                    tbf not much activity so far apart from liverpool and thats only 1, most players still on holiday i suppose , norwich most active but not 100 % sure there good signings

the board must realise that to protect their cash need some investment, deep down i know we will be active soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                      Buy the players, not bothered about the fixture's no players = fa Tango & cash.
                      the question was would it change your mind, so obviously not

Comment

the question was would it change your mind, so obviously not

obviously.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

tbf not much activity so far apart from liverpool and thats only 1, most players still on holiday i suppose , norwich most active but not 100 % sure there good signings

the board must realise that to protect their cash need some investment, deep down i know we will be active soon enough
                          Yes agree its v early days and not at all impressed with Norwich purhcases either but think where the comparison with Liverpool etc falls down is we know we mainly got promoted thanks to a very determined, shrewd manager who got a bunch of largely fairly average championship players to perform out of their skins to get us promoted. Think virtually the entire fanbase thought the squad needed a complete overhaul for us to be competitive in the prem - more a case of working out who was worth retaining rather than asking which positions needed to be filled.

Now, rather than the major re-building exercise we anticipated it looks more like a few additions. Bernie and Flavio have already said the Mittels refused to fund transfers and offered no assurances that they would fill the gap.

Campbell, Naughton and Bullard would give us a hope of staying up but would still be v touch and go imho.

Comment

Yes agree its v early days and not at all impressed with Norwich purhcases either but think where the comparison with Liverpool etc falls down is we know we mainly got promoted thanks to a very determined, shrewd manager who got a bunch of largely fairly average championship players to perform out of their skins to get us promoted. Think virtually the entire fanbase thought the squad needed a complete overhaul for us to be competitive in the prem - more a case of working out who was worth retaining rather than asking which positions needed to be filled.

Now, rather than the major re-building exercise we anticipated it looks more like a few additions. Bernie and Flavio have already said the Mittels refused to fund transfers and offered no assurances that they would fill the gap.

Campbell, Naughton and Bullard would give us a hope of staying up but would still be v touch and go imho.
                            i dont disagree to be fair, im kinda of the opinion and i know its a romantic notion that the guys who got us there deserve a crack , with a few new signings to support, if we get relegated we bounce back , fanciful i know but id feel bad if derry hill mackie gorks etc didnt get a chance

Comment

I honestly can't see us winning any on those maybe 5 draws
                              R's

Comment

Working...
                              X