X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy or not

Not happy with the way signings are going
    R's

not happy at all, which then makes me angry because we should be celebrating still, all a bit flat.

Comment

can't sign anyone..with board room take over ongoing
      i mean say we sign...bothroyd for £5m and there's a shuffle....he may then be surplus to new requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        Not happy with the way signings are going
        bit slow off the mark but arent we always!...sure we will get a few in before season starts

Comment

Neil said on SSN a few nights back - nice to get early ones in, but its important
          to get the right players.....and this takes time! No rush anyway is there?

Comment

Well while the two muppets are away every other week on F1 duty nothing will get sorted so i guess we have to leave up to GP oh my fcking god

Comment

not happy in anyway shape or form!!!!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I can't believe it! i went to bed last night at 12.30 woke up this morning turned my computer on at 7 only to Find We hadn't signed anyone while i was asleep!

this is a disgrace..i am not happy ..in any shape../ or form? ...i for one won't be renewing..i mean norwich and swansea are signing mediocre players at any time of day or night...i want the same ...blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

not happy at all the club is a joke!

Comment

Working...
                  X