Norwich Sign Bradley Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich Sign Bradley Johnson

I definately would have taken a punt on this lad, the goal he scored in the fa cup was world class

so thats 3 new players norwich have and we have none
    WE ARE QPR

Don't worry. Danny Graham's move to Swansea will fall through and he'll sign for us. He's bought a place near Harlington. We've got some other top signings lined up like Kygarigos and Bullard who can join his mate Fitz Hall in the treatment room for most of the season.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

He ain't all that mate. Norwich have made 3 pretty average signings if u ask me.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

i think graham is the new ched evans. but not on the bus, he's in a house in harlington!
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Norwich have shelled out £10,000,000 on Vaughan, Morrison and Johnson - if Warnock had done the same i'd be bloody livid - they've barely improved their squad, just expanded it a bit!
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            Norwich have shelled out £10,000,000 on Vaughan, Morrison and Johnson - if Warnock had done the same i'd be bloody livid - they've barely improved their squad, just expanded it a bit!
            Nail on head hit!

Comment

10m? That's ridiculous. Surprised they've not signed a defender. Unless they've got loads more to spend??

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                how much they spend on johnson n morison?
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by rickqpr View Post
                  I definately would have taken a punt on this lad, the goal he scored in the fa cup was world class
                  so thats 3 new players norwich have and we have none
                  Turn it in mate

Comment

Vaughan was £2.5 Million. Morrison was upwards of £3.0 million.

apologies it would appear that Johnson may actually be on a free, Norwich actually bid £4million for Snodgrass and not Johnson.

*insert statement blaming everyone else for getting this wrong and lashing out at the perceived short-comings of others instead of taking responsibility for your own mistake here...*
                    RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      He ain't all that mate. Norwich have made 3 pretty average signings if u ask me.
                      Completely agree Mellow, no better than what they had.
                      15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

IMO, Bradley Johnson is a decent player and will do well and I bet this time last year, on MB's all over the England, there were knowledgeable people like arewe laughing at Charlie Adams being a PL player, so I guess it is all about opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          Turn it in mate

Comment

James Vaughan v s Jackson. Both quick, both small, Vaughan has got an awful attitude and is slightly injury prone. Jackson wins for me.

Morrison v holt. Holt slow, Morrison quick, Morrison isn't all that in the air holt is fairly useful. Very similar.

Johnson v ??????? They do have some good players Norwich. I think they will be most disspointed if they don't get Lansbury. Johnson will fit in, a good player but won't set the world alight. Time will tell. Maybe they just wanted to expand their squad.

Comment

to me.. norwich now have a side that would win the championship outright.

that doesnt mean they have a side capable of staying in prem.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X