Another Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Day.

And nothing. So much for the teams getting auto promotion having an advantage over the play off winners. We have blown that theory right out of the water.

The fixtures come out on the 17th. Maybe we're waiting to see who we play!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      And nothing. So much for the teams getting auto promotion having an advantage over the play off winners. We have blown that theory right out of the water.
      Based on what? how do you know who we are talking to, who we are in negotiations with ..but hey i really really wished we'd signed James Vaughn..bit slow of the mark there...Graham chose swansea over us...and Morrison will warm norwichs bench nicely..

anyway according to this website and the press we are after/ linked with 42 players! i'd say someones been pretty busy!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        The fixtures come out on the 17th. Maybe we're waiting to see who we play!
        What!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Based on what? how do you know who we are talking to, who we are in negotiations with ..but hey i really really wished we'd signed James Vaughn..bit slow of the mark there...Graham chose swansea over us...and Morrison will warm norwichs bench nicely..

anyway according to this website and the press we are after/ linked with 42 players! i'd say someones been pretty busy!

Agree - no patience some people!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Agree - no patience some people!
            WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

Working...
            X