No announcement yet.

Moment of truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL you just couldnt make it up could you, so the source turns out to be GP, and you lot actually believed him, no wonder Pete has distanced himself from talking about GP must feel like a right ****.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Dazzer just for the record, who told you this one? Just wondered
      Does it really matter Pete? I said I won't lie, I kept my word and have nothing to hide. It's not Chinese whispers, it's the truth as I was told it. I'm not out to jump on the band wagon and I'm not one of the doom and gloom merchants on this board either. I'm sure you heard exactly the same information possibly via the same or similar route as I did, however you put it up here as if it was gospel and you've been bitten many a times because of it.

Comment

The issue with the Graham transfer saga is that anyone who cross referenced the information with another independent source would have got the same info I had on May 26 that in the event of Swansea being promoted, a deal had been done. Standard journalistic procedure. Trust but verify.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          The Danny Graham information was spouted about by GP. This was what was said...

We've activated a clause in DG's contract by bidding £2.5million for him which Watford had to allowed us to speak to him. The deal is pretty much a dead cert.
          Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Dazzer just for the record, who told you this one? Just wondered
          Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          GP's defense lawyer is on the case, so what Dazzer said must be true.
          Clocked this post earlier today and yes Paul you are right here comes Petey to GP's defence bang on time.

Unfortunatley for Petey I was fed the same information 2/3 weeks ago and Ric Roc can confirm this as coming via Paladini as well. It does make me laugh when Pete tries to get people to reveal their source when someone posts something which upsets the applecart. I have been subjected to this as have a couple of other posters in the past. Unfortunatley for Pete his circle of friends is diminishing and his messageboard is falling apart.

For the record it was Paladini who declared that Graham was a done deal, unfortunatley it was a done deal between agents which means FA....still doesn't stop Pete from posting this crap up anyway hahahahahhahahaha
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 08-06-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger
            Clocked this post today and yes Paul you are right here comes Petey to GP's defense bang on time.

Unfortunatley for Petey I was fed the same information 3 weeks ago and Ric Roc can confirm this as coming via Paladini as well. It does make me laugh when Pete tries to get people to reveal their source when someone posts something which rocks the applecart. I have been subjected to this as have a couple of other posters in the past. Unfortunatley for Pete his circle of friends is diminishing and his messageboard is falling apart.

For the record it was Paladini who declared that Graham was a done deal, unfortunatley it was a done deal between agents which means FA....still doesn't stop Pete from posting this crap up anyway hahahahahhahahaha
            Just because people disagree with him, doesn't mean they don't get on with the man. I know you can't stand Pete, but that's a poor effort, mate. Plus, this board is still getting a s**t load of traffic, so hardly falling apart. That's not defending anyone either. Just stating truths.

I've rarely agreed with Pete, and I think he embarrasses himself over GP a lot, but he's hardly losing friends over it. I know you'd love for it to be true, as do others, but it's utter bowlocks.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Just because people disagree with him, doesn't mean they don't get on with the man. I know you can't stand Pete, but that's a poor effort, mate. Plus, this board is still getting a s**t load of traffic, so hardly falling apart. That's not defending anyone either. Just stating truths.

I've rarely agreed with Pete, and I think he embarrasses himself over GP a lot, but he's hardly losing friends over it. I know you'd love for it to be true, as do others, but it's utter bowlocks.
              It's the truth I've not made it up. What it does is just proves Pete run's along spouts off whatever crap is fed to him via Paladini and laughs in the face of other posters when they question his information. I mean lets be fair he has offered to buy a whole pub a round off drinks if he was wrong and declared the player was moving to Harlington....hilarious.

This board is falling to pieces, look at the hoards of window lickers registering and decent posters leaving, its highly amusing watching Pete dig a deeper hole for himself each day.

Comment

Working...
              X