Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should fit in well then.

Comment

I don't think this is a sign of desperation. Many companies call clients to offer upgrades or extra deals etc.

If they phone me, I will just ask them to pass a message on to Ali & Co.

ST's are too expensive (no real incentive for those of us who are likely to miss more than 5 games (work, family, holidays, sickness etc).

The current squad is not good enough. At least 2 strikers and LB are needed along with Lopez or a similar quality midfielder to replace Mahon or even Leigertwood.

If they address these issues perhaps fans will buy a ST.

Maybe as an incentive, the club could offer a free or half price season ticket for next season if QPR win promotion. Similar to Burnley's offer.

Comment

This entire thread is still laugh out loud !

Comment

No word of a lie. Last weekend (Friday night going into Saturday morning) my daughter Emma received a phone call on her mobile at 2am. It was from someone to do with QPR asking how she would like her season ticket sent out. They confirmed the address etc and she said that she told them her mum was sorting it. This was 100% someone to do with QPR (probably the third party dispatchers) and I tell you now, if I'd have received a call at 2am about a season ticket I would have told them exactly where they could put it!

Comment

2am was it from a friend of Myu's?

Hope it wasn't anyone trying to get your card details !!
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
            X