the club are desperate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the club are desperate

taken the measure of calling fans up to renew!!

well done ali russell and co...you do need us eh??

To be fair if your on the database id expect a call a few times a year anyway.Sky etc always ringing up its just buisness.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

They will become desperate if they call me in Tallinn and
      pitch me a season ticket (I am on their database after all),
      has not happened yet
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think its a very good thing

I hope they are using the right people though, people trained in this sort of thing. If they are then they should be able to get some people to renew and should get good feedback on thoses that are not going to which the club can then use for future planning
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

Negativity. If I ran a business i would be calling all my regular customers to gauge reasoning behind them not renewing yet. Gives them a good ideaof what is going on, and the general opinion of the man on the ground. You would complain also if there were low season ticket sales and they didn't do this. Just an excuse to moan.

Comment

i said it weeks ago,spin alone wont sell tickets,they needed to appoint a top manager(and didnt) and spend money(at least £5 million) to make people buy season tickets,but they wont,so...........

Comment

The manager isn't an issue as we needed to go back to a british manager with experience of this division. However Jim needs to be given money. He will know what it takes to improve the squad but if he has zero backing then he can't do his job IMHO.
              He will bring much needed entertainment and more importantly goals!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                I think its a very good thing

I hope they are using the right people though, people trained in this sort of thing. If they are then they should be able to get some people to renew and should get good feedback on thoses that are not going to which the club can then use for future planning
                As I said yesterday I can't see what Kevin could actually do or say to get people to renew that were wure they weren't renewing before the phone call. But there's definitely no harm in making these phone calls although I'm still waiting for mine......

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

If you weren't looking for a reason to be negative and moan then you could look at it as a proactive approach by the club to boost season ticket sales.

Comment

so staying in touch with your business clientele is negative is it.i call it good business acumen myself,but then some find negativity in anything.
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I'm desparate too but for other reasons :victory:
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

"Negativity. If I ran a business i would be calling all my regular customers to gauge reasoning behind them not renewing yet. Gives them a good ideaof what is going on, and the general opinion of the man on the ground. You would complain also if there were low season ticket sales and they didn't do this. Just an excuse to moan."

I agree, but it is only worth doing that if you were prepared to act on the feedback, ie: If 80%+ of your loyal customers who have not renewed said it was to expensive and the football does not justify the expenditure, they would do something. As they wont it is a pointless exercise.

Comment

It`s ok boys we havent noticed !!!!!!!
                          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
                          out of interest do they really really beg you to come back ? does it get quite emotional ?
                          Be honest now , its pretty embarrassing isnt it ?

Comment

welcome to the forum jayblock!
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by jayblock View Post
                              It`s ok boys we havent noticed !!!!!!!
                              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
                              out of interest do they really really beg you to come back ? does it get quite emotional ?
                              Be honest now , its pretty embarrassing isnt it ?
                              Would this be the same Jayblock (WUM) from 606?...If so ignore this fool he is about 16 and doesn't know the first thing about football.

Comment

Working...
                              X