Have any of you considered the fact..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you considered the fact..

Should Graham not come to QPR (which it would seem is highly likely now) the reason for this is Warnock doesnt think he is worth that much money and would rather spend his avalible dosh elsewhere..

Everyone is saying the club has no ambition and wont match that figure. For all you know Warnock has given up because he doesnt think Graham is worth that much. OR maybe, just maybe, warnock is in contact with other options he deems better players/better value for money... Deals just take time..

Lets not forget Adel didnt officially sign until a day or 2 before kick off of our 1st match last season..

Just trying to put some perspective on this whole Graham mess.. Also, people on here are so quick to believe every article they read about berni and flav not spending any money.. Im not their biggest fan! But people need to relax and let some of the rubbish in the media go over their head..
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

plus...graham is UNPROVEN in the premier league. he's done it in the championship, that doesnt mean he'll do it in the prem.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      plus...graham is UNPROVEN in the premier league. he's done it in the championship, that doesnt mean he'll do it in the prem.
      Exactly. People keep mentioning Robbie Keane and turning their noses up!...

Utter madness, id have Robbie Keane instead of Danny Graham..

Comment

I totally agree he is not worth £3.5m imo

Comment

Sorry to be pedantic here, But it's not a fact.

Could be the reason, who knows? It's an alternative scenario, that might be true.

Comment

Looks like he has gone to Swansea now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilts View Post

Could be the reason, who knows? It's an alternative scenario, that might be true.
              Its a fact if went dont end up with Graham because Warnock decided against him.. Regardless of media speculation, if warnock wanted Graham he has the money he needs to get him.

If Graham doesnt come to rangers, its cos Warnock decided so.

Supposing ofcourse Graham wanted to come.. In which case its warnock who has decided not to pursue it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilts View Post

but it is a scenario that many on here seem to overlook.
                They all seem to think it is a fact we will not make any decent signings
                We are all moaning about lack of transfer activity....but NOBODY on here knows exactly what is going on in regards of transfers and nobody will until it is official

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  Its a fact if went dont end up with Graham because Warnock decided against him.. Regardless of media speculation, if warnock wanted Graham he has the money he needs to get him.

Supposing ofcourse Graham wanted to come.. In which case its warnock who has decided not to pursue it.
                  Ok, I don't see that as a fact. Just an alternative view that may be the case. Or not.

Dont get me wrong, I'd rather it was that way, but I personally have my doubts.

Comment

Rather have keane then you Know he will get prem goals
                    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

A few points.

Neither striker on their own is enough.

Robbie Keane is not the player he was by a long margin.

Robbie Keane is not suited to our formation / way we play

A "proven" striker at this level that is not either crocked or in decline would cost the best part of £8m min

£3.5m for Graham is a steal

Comment

And the fact that we could get Jay Bothroyd for sod all......

Comment

I don't think Graham is going to be good enough for the Premier League anyway. We need someone with a bit more about them. A bit more power. Graham will just be dealt with by experienced Premier League defenders.

Comment

Exactly. People keep mentioning Robbie Keane and turning their noses up!...

Utter madness, id have Robbie Keane instead of Danny Graham..
                            Same here
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I think you make a good point and a pleasant change to read something other than a complaint about it.

I haven't a clue as to the workings of these things, but would imagine it would be NW and him alone that would decide on how much to pay for any particular player. My perhaps flawed logic would suggest that if for example he has a budget of £10m, then paying £3.5m instead of £2.5m would simply leave him with £6.5m instead of £7.5m for other targets. Cannot for the life of me see the board having issues with that at all. Other than the fact that £3.5m is probably not their favourite number.

Comment

Working...
                              X