Troy Hewitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Hewitt

Was there any actual point of us signing this kid? Will he actually make an appearance for us next season d'you think? Hopefully we'll have some info on if he's good enough in the upcoming pre season.

Was there any point in signing Sir Les from Hayes?

Comment

there was every point signing him expect him to be loaned out to a league 1 club next season he's only young goals bring confidence and make just do the trick for him in league 1.

Comment

Has anyone on here seen him play is he any good
        R's

Comment

Not having a go at the decision in signing him, just wanted to know what people think about his chances next season.

Comment

Id say his chances are quite good at getting a game at W12, as no one decent will want to join our panto.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
              there was every point signing him expect him to be loaned out to a league 1 club next season he's only young goals bring confidence and make just do the trick for him in league 1.
              If he has a good preseason with us, I'd put him the squad. Then when we playing the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal etc and we are losing 3-0 after 50 mins I'd throw him on. Nothing would breed more confidence than nicking a goal against those sort of defences.

Comment

He's my friend on Facebook! I hope (but not because of that) we get a look at him pre-season to see what he's like.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

:angry: can i be your friend on facebook swanners????....whats troy got i haven't???
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think like Sir Les we will loan him out to get professional football experience. Les went to Turkey did'nt he ?

Comment

face facts guys.. sir les was a one off and we need to stop comparing every 'unknown' to him.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                        face facts guys.. sir les was a one off and we need to stop comparing every 'unknown' to him.
                        well, Les is the only one we have from non league footy who made it, so every unknown non league striker will be compared to him.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                          Disagree, there was a time when it was fairly common place to see players step up from the lower leagues at the highest level.

Its only because of greed in the game which makes us believe that investing in some French African on 50k week plus is the best option instead of being prepared to take a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            well, Les is the only one we have from non league footy who made it, so every unknown non league striker will be compared to him.
                            Id say Impey made it too

Comment

Ray Jones was found playing in a park.

Ian Wright, Jermaine Beckford...just in recent years. Plenty more to add to that list, and I'm sure more will be found.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X