X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
    shhhhooosh its bernie
    Good one.

Sort of thing he would do though, not pay anything out of his money but look at a way to take more money off the fans.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

if a farmer doesnt sow his crops at the correct time his fields come up short at harvest time.....we are sowing our seeds too late imho and will get the left over potatoes and rotten cabbages!..........with ramage the fibre of our fabric already being shown!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think we are staring relegation in the face, Briatore will start sticking his oar in following a few defeats and that will be it. Warnock will be gone by Xmas, with Bhatia at the club FB kept his distance, now I fear there is no one to prevent him doing that.

It could end up being a Derby esk style season, it won't take long for discontent/negativty to transfer from the stands to the pitch as fans demand higher performances for the cost of their tickets. I mean seriously how will you feel having paid on average £40-50 to watch as fail to beat other relegation candidates....I'll give it 2 defeats before the booing starts.
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 05-06-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

that'l be the third game then old chap!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            that'l be the third game then old chap!!
            You know its going to happen as old skool Rangers fans return to watch us....they won't give a**** they we are in the PL, they probably haven't been since we were last there.

Its going to be a very bad atmosphere at LR next season.

Comment

a winter of discontent looms!!

Comment

facto

facto facto ,love you geezer,and never stop loving you,but i think i know that like me you are disgusted that qpr are considering giving the old age pensioner bullard 45 000 a week

but it seems that qpr will not give up on danny grayham so if we got him and lefondre then the old factomondo of old will re appear

and you will start dreaming of bowlesy and marsh,your remember your old mate lloyde silvester,and your say

.....................I LOVE YOU SWANLEY................THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH QPR WIN THE FA CUP NEXT SEASON........................
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

ted ted im taking so much abuse by some on here im thinking of calling in the rspcf.........these jibes hurt my feelings and this could be my last day as a poster on here.....i try to lighten the board up and bring some entertainment to us but to be called some of the things i have and posters challenging me as to my parents marital status is quite frankly not crocquet old son!!

Comment

facto

facto please dont leave us you and scarlet have followed me across all the message boasrds,can you not forget how the dot orgers , riped us apart

DONT LEAVE US FACTO WE LOVE YOU

More...

Comment

ted ted like rolf harris sang....'do you think i woul;d leave you dying when theres room on my moped for two'!!!!!!......you an me always n forever my bredren of the racecourse ......the pen is mightier than the sword and fairy liquid better than morning fresh!

Comment

yeah

climb up here and stop your crying,there is room on my horse for three
                        and the space with be
                        filled by swanley
                        ok we can fit two more on get on jeffro and geejaybee

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          climb up here and stop your crying,there is room on my horse for three
                          and the space with be
                          filled by swanley
                          ok we can fit two more on get on jeffro and geejaybee
                          ted ted can we not make a 'teds ark' to save us from the floodwater of the premier leagues high seas???......you will be herr capitan on the bridge and me your able seaman.....swanners will be our godess on the bow like the one in jason n the argonaughts protecting us from evil in qblocks bizarre premonitions of signings!!

Comment

Working...
                          X