Lee Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Camp

Likely to move to Villa for 3.5 million. Do we have a sell on, seem to remember we do?
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Pretty much treated him like we did Rowlands last season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

overrated

flight a cross into the box see how he does..

hardly covered himself in glory in playoff semi final this year

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        That would be a "no" then to a sell on clause? What an unbelieveably bad bit of business for the club - worse in a way than the Faurlin business: sell a player for £100k who was clearly worth more even at the time and then a couple of years later he goes for £3.5m. Is nobody ever held to account for these decisions?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          That would be a "no" then to a sell on clause? What an unbelieveably bad bit of business for the club - worse in a way than the Faurlin business: sell a player for £100k who was clearly worth more even at the time and then a couple of years later he goes for £3.5m. Is nobody ever held to account for these decisions?
          That would be typical of QPR, sh1te bit of business !

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Give over Pete. Rowlands caused his own problems. He thought he was bigger than the manager and got what he deserved. Good job on Amit for backing his manager up.

Daddy interfears too much was Camp's problems as well as leaving his d1ck lying around in places he really shouldn't. The only problem was we never sold him for a big enough fee. I wonder if he'll staf at Forest so he can continue kissing the badge if Villa do get serious about him. As someone else said plop some good balls in the air in the box and watch him flap like a seagull.
            Last edited by Dazzer1977; 03-06-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Give over Pete. Rowlands caused his own problems. He thought he was bigger than the manager and got what he deserved. Good job on Amit for backing his manager up.
              Don't tell me Lee camp is an angel. Bertie big balls who cant distribute the ball. I know he's had his ears lowered now but we all know what's under a pony tail.........................an ass hole
              Last edited by Mellowhoop; 03-06-2011, 12:01 PM.
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                Don't tell me Lee camp is an angel. Bertie big balls who cant distribute the ball. I know he's had his war lowered now but we all know what's under a pony tail.........................an ass hole
                Did you not read all my thread fella?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  Did you not read all my thread fella?
                  Did before you edited it!

Comment

He walked off the pitch during a warm up because he couldn't be bothered to train if he wasn't going to play. Too right they sold him.

Rowlands thought he would be back starting as soon as he was fit. The fact he is no where as good as Derry or faurlin is ignored. He couldn't even get into millwall...

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                      He walked off the pitch during a warm up because he couldn't be bothered to train if he wasn't going to play. Too right they sold him.

Rowlands thought he would be back starting as soon as he was fit. The fact he is no where as good as Derry or faurlin is ignored. He couldn't even get into millwall...
                      To right

Comment

camp vs stoke. will be a game to see how good he is at catching crosses.

either way i swear villa want green?
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Thought I heard on Talksport this morning that Rob Green had signed for Villa.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                          X