This is what the extra £35 gets you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stilts View Post
    Loyalty Points system SHOULD have been carried over from last season.

The fairest way, but conveniently binned so they could fleece fans for this £35.
    I can almost understand the ST price rises.
    But this?? Really poor.
    Spot on Stilts!

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
      Spot on Stilts!
      i would rather they had done this as i know with my loyalty points from last year i would be safe in getting my away tickets, that aint gonna happen the only consolation that there wont be too many newbies able to get the away tickets esp if they only increase the st sales by another 4-500

like i said before know been royally bent over and f@@@@@ but what do you do if that 35 gets me those first few away gams till loyalty points kick in ill be happy(ish)

Comment

F**k all this, more importantly, what's in the box?

The new Members Box full of exclusive goodies
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

It's still confusing. The £35 lets you go into the pool with other members to buy an additional home ticket. We cannot as ST holders buy an extra home ticket before members, we all have to compete together.

On away tickets, (not away ST's) loyalty points count?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            But if all those ST holders pay £35 it would be OK ?

Apart from having the same seat at a reduced rate to what people are paying on the day, what are the other advantages of being a ST holder ?
            Are you serious? I do hope your joking, read again what you have just posted, what other advantages do you need.

Or is it that you have so much money it makes no difference to you? Hmmm
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i've a couple of queries about all this renewal business:
              1- do you still get 70 l.points for renewing your ticket?
              2- if i don't buy this £35 "bolt-on" if you will, but am renewing, will i still have the ability to by away tickets? as in what the likelyhood of me getting a stamford bridge ticket if in the first month of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                i've a couple of queries about all this renewal business:
                1- do you still get 70 l.points for renewing your ticket?
                2- if i don't buy this £35 "bolt-on" if you will, but am renewing, will i still have the ability to by away tickets? as in what the likelyhood of me getting a stamford bridge ticket if in the first month of the season?
                yes still get the 70 loyalty points
                still be able to buy away tickets but assume we get chelshit aresnal totenham first 4-6 weeks of season there will be 9k season ticket holders chasing those 3 k tkts, in theory this gives me an additional few days before the go on sale to the rest of st holders
                so in order
                500 away st holders
                bolt on st holders
                st holders
                members
                general sale

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  still be able to buy away tickets but assume we get chelshit aresnal totenham first 4-6 weeks of season there will be 9k season ticket holders chasing those 3 k tkts, in theory this gives me an additional few days before the go on sale to the rest of st holders
                  Err, no. The £35 is for a chance to buy an away ST (500 limit), and away tickets are a free for all after the 500, between all ST holders first, then members, then general sale. But loyalty points will play a part for ST holders who want away tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    Err, no. The £35 is for a chance to buy an away ST (500 limit), and away tickets are a free for all after the 500, between all ST holders first, then members, then general sale. But loyalty points will play a part for ST holders who want away tickets.
                    not what there saying in box office, cos it will also give me adiitional loya;ty points so pushed to front of que, i could buy the away st without paying for that ticket if i wanted so doesnt allow you to purchase away st

like i said this will benefit me in the early weeks , during which i will accumalte loyalty points that should always keep me slightly ahead of the majority

Comment

I understood away ST's are being limited to 500 only . What is in my first post is lifted from the official ST page

Opportunity to purchase an Away Season Ticket (subject to availability)

Whatever the BO are saying doesn't line up with this statement

http://www.yourqpr.co.uk/season-tickets.php
                      Last edited by Olly; 01-06-2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        I understood away ST's are being limited to 500 only . What is in my first post is lifted from the official ST page

Opportunity to purchase an Away Season Ticket (subject to availability)

Whatever the BO are saying doesn't line up with this statement
                        i know they are limited to 500 away st, like i said i get 30 extra loyalty points and in the first 4-6 weeks of season will be beneficial

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                          i know they are limited to 500 away st, like i said i get 30 extra loyalty points and in the first 4-6 weeks of season will be beneficial
                          Agreed

Comment

Away season tickets have always been limited -- nothing new there.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                            X