This is what the extra £35 gets you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what the extra £35 gets you

There seems to be some confusion regarding buying extra matchday tickets. You do not get first dibs before members.

Standard Season Ticket Holders will no longer be able to purchase additional tickets for League matches at Loftus Road. This will ensure that enough tickets are available for Members to buy match-by-match and mean that more fans will get to experience what is likely to be an a incredible atmosphere next season.

If you would like to be able to purchase additional tickets, you can upgrade to a 'Super Hoop' Season Ticket for only £35 more.

Your Super Hoop upgrade will get you the following benefits:

Access to the Members' presale for an additional home league match ticket

30 additional Loyalty Points

Opportunity to purchase an Away Season Ticket (subject to availability)

The new Members Box full of exclusive goodies

**** me this club is full of **** Turpins
    another £35 on top?
    bet its an extra quid to have sauce on your ****ing burger too

Comment

i know i didnt want to do it but wanted to avoid the mad scramble for away tickets first few weeks of season

Comment

you forgot to mention that the £35 is per individual had to pay £20 for the boy aswel

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          i know i didnt want to do it but wanted to avoid the mad scramble for away tickets first few weeks of season
          I dont understand this and its a con if people are doing this to get away ST's. If 5,000 people do the same, the mad scramble will still be there for the 3,000 average away seats and on top of that, the 500? away ST's will be sold, meaning fewer away tickets available.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            I dont understand this and its a con if people are doing this to get away ST's. If 5,000 people do the same, the mad scramble will still be there for the 3,000 average away seats and on top of that, the 500? away ST's will be sold, meaning fewer away tickets available.
            yes your right, think they are limiting the amount, also think their thinking that a lot of people wont pay for it, if not the case and i dont get my away tickets will be demanding a refund

Comment

It's confusing a lot of people and people are being mis sold, there was a poster on here yesterday (Rangerforevereastcote) saying he had been told by someone in the box office that it will almost guarantee him an away ticket (MIS SELL) and NOT TRUE, all this does is give you the opportunity to buy an 'Away season ticket' not an away ticket, Season ticket holders get 1st dibs on away tickets whether they have paid the £35 or not.
              Ok this may work if we get Man U, the **** etc in the 1st few games as you will have an extra 30 loyalty points but other than that, if someone has a season ticket and has travelled to a few away games (getting over the 30 pts) they will have more chance of a ticket than a season ticket holder who has been to no away games but has paid the extra.
              It's only worth getting after the fixture list has been done if it works out we have one of the top teams away in the 1st month or so. (Well that's what i'm waiting for anyway).
              Last edited by 80sCasual; 01-06-2011, 12:12 PM.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                It's confusing a lot of people and people are being mis sold, there was a poster on here yesterday saying he had been told by someone in the box office that it will almost guarantee him an away ticket (MIS SELL) and NOT TRUE, all this does is give you the opportunity to buy an 'Away season ticket' not an away ticket, Season ticket holders get 1st dibs on away tickets whether they have paid the £35 or not.
                Ok this may work if we get Man U, the **** etc in the 1st few games as you will have an extra 30 loyalty points but other than that, if someone has a season ticket and has travelled to a few away games (getting over the 30 pts) they will have more chance of a ticket than a season ticket holder who has been to no away games but has paid the extra.
                It's only worth getting after the fixture list has been done if it works out we have one of the top teams away in the 1st month or so. (Well that's what i'm waiting for anyway).
                it was me yesterday 80's have checked , for he first couple of months will give me a chance to get a head start on the majority of st holders (not all granted, but only need to be in first 3k) also will allow you a chance to get additional home tickets before other st holders fkng stupid and out of order but hey ithats how it is, like i said yesterday i dont want to miss this so if £35 gives me a headstart i ll try it, your right though only really helps first few weeks of season

Comment

Wow we really are getting royally shafted raw in the gary aint we

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    There seems to be some confusion regarding buying extra matchday tickets. You do not get first dibs before members.

Standard Season Ticket Holders will no longer be able to purchase additional tickets for League matches at Loftus Road. This will ensure that enough tickets are available for Members to buy match-by-match and mean that more fans will get to experience what is likely to be an a incredible atmosphere next season.

If you would like to be able to purchase additional tickets, you can upgrade to a 'Super Hoop' Season Ticket for only £35 more.

Your Super Hoop upgrade will get you the following benefits:

Access to the Members' presale for an additional home league match ticket

30 additional Loyalty Points

Opportunity to purchase an Away Season Ticket (subject to availability)

The new Members Box full of exclusive goodies
                    Fhuck me if that wasn't such a pi.ss take it would be funny.

Comment

In fairness, I agree with this.

It'll stop season ticket holders buying 30 extra tickets for a load of planks who don't actually care about watching the game. I was massively p**sed off at the amount of annoying turds sat around me.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Loyalty Points system SHOULD have been carried over from last season.

The fairest way, but conveniently binned so they could fleece fans for this £35.
                        I can almost understand the ST price rises.
                        But this?? Really poor.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          In fairness, I agree with this.

It'll stop season ticket holders buying 30 extra tickets for a load of planks who don't actually care about watching the game. I was massively p**sed off at the amount of annoying turds sat around me.
                          But if all those ST holders pay £35 it would be OK ?

Apart from having the same seat at a reduced rate to what people are paying on the day, what are the other advantages of being a ST holder ?

Comment

People with a lot of loyalty points from last season were supposed to have a loyalty point special event at the end of the season.
                            So far, no word.
                            Last season (09-10), it took until the end of Oct 10 before we had our event.

Do you think the club have forgotten?
                            Or decided not to bother?
                            As they did with the parade?
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

So if you pay an additional £35, you get half the amount of points you get if you spend £999 renewing your Platinum ST.

Comment

Working...
                              X