Danny Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Graham

West brom are winning the race to sign the Watford hotshot , with a 3 million + player bid your thoughts

We could easy win this if we match this I believe offering HH as part of the deal would go down well with there fans and there board may get away with the sh*t they going to put watford in.

Comment

West Brom aren't exactly a major force to compete against. Plus they're based in the midlands. Grim.

If it was Newcastle, I'd be worried.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Does anyone else get the feeling that we're the LAST club he'd come to? Only if nothing better turns up?
        I think he would have signed for us by now if he was happy to.
        Is he a bit of a Johnny Big Potato? I wonder whether he would be the best thing for us.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

As soon as other clubs get involved in a 'bidding war' you know for a fact we'll lose. We'll offer the bare minimum as per usual.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            Does anyone else get the feeling that we're the LAST club he'd come to? Only if nothing better turns up?
            I think he would have signed for us by now if he was happy to.
            Is he a bit of a Johnny Big Potato? I wonder whether he would be the best thing for us.
            Not at all. I get more of a feeling that people are on holiday. The way things have been recently, it's easy to see the negative side of things all the time.

I'd rather wait and see how things unfold before I get all upset about the situation. I am worried that we're linked to him, Morrison AND Makail-Smith, though. For me, we'd need to sign another two strikers on top of that. Two with Prem experience, because those three in addition to HH and Mackie won't be enough.

Then again...Neil know what he's doing.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

My thoughts - not at all surprised if we are not totally committed to signing the players we want
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Not worried. Pete has assured me he signed some weeks ago and has moved to live next door to our training ground. The only reason for the very slight delay in the announcement was that he was on holiday. Don't worry, if he is wrong Pete has promised us all drinks. Mine's a Stowford Press BTW Pete.

Comment

Now I know got to be right on that Pete well not be able buy that many drinks and S/T. Even when the drinks be cheaper

Comment

well

well ten days ago i did say that we were after grayham and shane long but we would probabley end up with craig mackal; smith because we had so much other prem clubs chasing these two hot shots
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Mine would be a Champagne magnum Nebuchadnezzar (18 litres) to be shared with fellow like minded free thinking not in anybodies camp R's fans. Should be enough to get wrecked I would have thought.:drunk:
                      Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

My thoughts- A long way to commute from his house near Harlington.

Comment

Working...
                        X