Premiership. Who Is Still Pinching Themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Askewboy

My point was more, I keep looking at the championship news and not the Premiership.

It just seems with the recent shannigans, the gloss has been taken off winning the championship. Only at QPR !!

Both other sets of supporters Norwich and Swansea cannot wait, we can't wait for it to finish.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

only place ill be watching ranger's next season is my own living room on Sky i reckon

Comment

now its sunk in, looking forward to the prem - bring on the new season
        Cant wait!!!!

Comment

Have to admit it's so depressing thinking about the fixtures next season. I started on the Prozac in September or October last year when we began our amazing season long run at the top of the league knowing it would all end up in promotion and the despair of the Premier League. I can hardly get up in the mornings now dreading August. The thought of games like Chelsh**, Spuds, Man U, Ars** make me think its not worth carrying on ....

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
            Have to admit it's so depressing thinking about the fixtures next season. I started on the Prozac in September or October last year when we began our amazing season long run at the top of the league knowing it would all end up in promotion and the despair of the Premier League. I can hardly get up in the mornings now dreading August. The thought of games like Chelsh**, Spuds, Man U, Ars** make me think its not worth carrying on ....

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
              With the players we have I reckon we would just stay up. Would definitely NOT go down. We have top class players like Derry, Faurlin, Taarabt, Gorkks, Kenny, Orr
              Think we should finish above Swansea and Norwich but are we really better than one of Blackburn (Santa Cruz and all), Wigan or Wolves? I'm not saying we aren't but I have severe doubts.

Comment

Finally I will get to see every, or most every game on TV instead of online. I feel like crying just thinking about it.. and then after the game coming on here and cursing every one and everything under the sun, if you criticize a player for a bad game, doesn't mean you're slagging off qpr, it just means the player in question deserves to be devoured by a crocodile or a very hungry python

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                  Finally I will get to see every, or most every game on TV instead of online. I feel like crying just thinking about it.. and then after the game coming on here and cursing every one and everything under the sun, if you criticize a player for a bad game, doesn't mean you're slagging off qpr, it just means the player in question deserves to be devoured by a crocodile or a very hungry python
                  Not being rude, but this season ticket and matchday prices problem really doesn't affect you whilst you sit 1000's of miles away does it.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X