Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Board Member Was The Most Influential In Our Promotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    thanks stains its nice to be appreciated that nasty scarlet pimple dosnt give me much praise even though i worked on the cyclehoop thread which was the longest in the history of the message boards

O i do ted.....i call you all sorts of names.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      Flavio was most influential by a country mile,he kept his nose out and we got promoted.Hopefully hes learned from his earlier mistakes
      I tend to agree, the merry go round meant we'd never get anywhere, when Flavio realized he had to have a hands off policy, Warnock got us there in just one season and two months. One would hope that Flavio, unlike Roman, has learnt his lesson. No more phone calls at halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
        I tend to agree, the merry go round meant we'd never get anywhere, when Flavio realized he had to have a hands off policy, Warnock got us there in just one season and two months. One would hope that Flavio, unlike Roman, has learnt his lesson. No more phone calls at halftime.
        Flavio realised he had to have a hands off his wallet policy, the only reason he stepped aside.

BTW, quite odd is it not, that Pete appears to have no problem spelling Bernie & Flav's name correctly, unlike those of Lakshmi Mittal and Amit Bhatia?
        Last edited by Bernie's Barnet; 29-05-2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
          Flavio realised he had to have a hands off his wallet policy, the only reason he stepped aside.
          I think the protests/demos after crashgate embarrassed him. If there was no crashgate, he might never have stepped back at all, as another poster pointed out.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
            I think the protests/demos after crashgate embarrassed him. If there was no crashgate, he might never have stepped back at all, as another poster pointed out.
            Crashgate contributed because it deprived him of a lucrative source of income from his F1 involvements at the same time as the worldwide recession and his spending at QPR slashed his wealth drastically. He wasn't skint by our standards, but he certainly was by his.

Comment

What sort of thread is this to start considering you want to move on and focus on next season? Admit it Pete, you love the controversy and the shite that goes with it

Comment

why is this starting to remind me of the run up before sousas sacking.
                Last edited by hanwell ranger; 29-05-2011, 09:42 PM.

Comment

no one in their right mind cant defend flabio and the posion dwarf! they have treated rangers fans with complete and utter contempt and anyone who says different is talking out of their arses! Q.P.R will struggle if those 2 muppets are left in charge fact!!!!!!!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
                    why is this starting to remind me of the run up before sousas sacking.
                    All the latest here in your super soaraway Pravda

Comment

Who was the most influential? Really doesn't matter.

Do I want a bloke on the board who has interfered in team affairs and who can't be trusted not to do so again? No.

Do I want a bloke who leaves at half time to beat the traffic and who cannot name 5 players in the team? No.

Comment

Working...
                      X