The meeting tomorrow roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
    I think that on this issue it should be easy to get a common consensus between the groups. I agree that there is no need for more than one group, and it would put fans in a stronger position to have one united supporters group.
    Agreed though finding someone to front it would be difficult but I would suggest either Clive frnm LFW or Brian Rowe who are both widely respected by the vast majority of the fanbase

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Been told or been told to say?

lol,haha.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Agreed though finding someone to front it would be difficult but I would suggest either Clive frnm LFW or Brian Rowe who are both widely respected by the vast majority of the fanbase
        I think that would be the easy part, as nobody could argue with the results of a vote.

All fans who take time out to administer these fans groups should do so only for their love of the club, so I would expect this kind of proposal to have the support of all groups as it would clearly be the right thing for the fans.

My proposal: 1 new group to form, don't care what the name of it is, but it should have a member of each existing fan group on it to help in formalising it's aims/constitution before putting everything to a vote.

How would this sort of proposal start to get some legs?

I have lost track of the current groups, would anyone care to list them?

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
          Do you want me there?
          Oh deary me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Oh deary me!

Comment

Are you the judean peoples front?

Comment

I think that would be the easy part, as nobody could argue with the results of a vote.

All fans who take time out to administer these fans groups should do so only for their love of the club, so I would expect this kind of proposal to have the support of all groups as it would clearly be the right thing for the fans.

My proposal: 1 new group to form, don't care what the name of it is, but it should have a member of each existing fan group on it to help in formalising it's aims/constitution before putting everything to a vote.

How would this sort of proposal start to get some legs?

I have lost track of the current groups, would anyone care to list them?
                And let me guess, you also would like to propose yourself as the leader.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  And let me guess, you also would like to propose yourself as the leader.
                  No I do not! I don't have time for that sort of thing and am too young I think. Needs a well known and respected older supporter with some gravitas!

Comment

Originally posted by Trellick View Post
                    Are you the judean peoples front?
                    You're not the messiah, you don't look anything like Neil Warnock!

Comment

No I do not! I don't have time for that sort of thing and am too young I think. Needs a well known and respected older supporter with some gravitas!
                      Crikey, hmmmmm, let me think,

Comment

Been done geezer - to death. Think the LSA is the best banner, QPR1st have put out a statement backing the meeting today, no one knows a thing about the offy supporters group. The owners and mods of all the boards are all (99.9% sure on this) all LSA life members. What was FOQPR is basically the LSA again (as in that rift? is no more) they even run joint away day coaches.

I know I'm a bit more militant than others re direct action but I think you'll find all agree with the official LSA line.

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                          Been done geezer - to death. Think the LSA is the best banner, QPR1st have put out a statement backing the meeting today, no one knows a thing about the offy supporters group. The owners and mods of all the boards are all (99.9% sure on this) all LSA life members. What was FOQPR is basically the LSA again (as in that rift? is no more) they even run joint away day coaches.

I know I'm a bit more militant than others re direct action but I think you'll find all agree with the official LSA line.
                          was steve russell there today?
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post

Ok cool. I'm not that up to speed with club politics, just don't understand the need for QPR 1st etc... When you already have the LSA!

Comment

Working...
                            X