The meeting tomorrow roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The meeting tomorrow roll call

Me and Mrs Isleworth are going but what we really need is as many as possible from all the sites to try and form a popular consensus on where we go from here regarding season ticket prices and much more importantly for me at least the walk up prices which could destroy our fanbase for years to come

What are you planning to try and do beef ?

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
      What are you planning to try and do beef ?
      No idea mate hence why I feel I have to go to the meeting to listen to some suggestions on how we as fans can somehow try and influnce things

Miight be a waste of time but something has to be done rather then sit on our hands

Comment

yes lets have some more details please, this sounds interesting!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          yes lets have some more details please, this sounds interesting!
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...d.php?t=102011

Comment

thanks mate!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Sounds good mate, I'm sorry i cant commit to tomorrow's meeting but if you need support count me in. I know its lame, but until we know what has been discussed and what path is going to be taken, that's all i can offer. I hope you have the press attending.

Comment

I can't make it as hubby working tomorrow and has the car, but please could we have a resume posted up on here? Need to relay info to my dad on holiday in Malta too. Ta!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I might pop down, but Amit is definitely not coming back.

Really sad about that..

Think we will explore other investors and takeover interest elsewhere though.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Can't make it as I have an R's wedding to attend tomorrow. Could I ask a fellow board member who attends to kindly take some notes and pop them up on here if possible. Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I might pop down, but Amit is definitely not coming back.

Really sad about that..

Think we will explore other investors and takeover interest elsewhere though.
                      Have you heard this with your own two ears Pete from Amit's mouth or is this what you've been told?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        Have you heard this with your own two ears Pete from Amit's mouth or is this what you've been told?
                        Been told or been told to say?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          Me and Mrs Isleworth are going but what we really need is as many as possible from all the sites to try and form a popular consensus on where we go from here regarding season ticket prices and much more importantly for me at least the walk up prices which could destroy our fanbase for years to come
                          How about at the very least they chuck in free cup games..?

Comment

If prices are not changing, what about a statement from the board at least detailing their ambitions for the club? Obviously our transfer budget is confidential for commercial reasons, but if we are paying Arsenal or Chelsea prices, are we going to have some players of their standard? Are we looking at any new stadium sites? Is another takeover on the horizon? Why is Paladini still here? What exactly will the matchday prices be? What have we learnt from the Faurlin case and what changes have been made? Why was Saksena sacked? Why did it take so long for Warnock and the fans to be assured that we weren't looking for another manager? The club appears to be run in an amateur manner, how do they think that makes the feel?

Sorry I'm just ranting now!

Comment

Some very good points 2 touch, someone should print that out and take it.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X