No announcement yet.

Club Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give it's rest? Why cause sum1s got a slightly different opinion?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

V block I am not saying I love the board, season tickets are 20% to much maybe more. Board stuff is a joke but it happens. All I'm saying is why everyone assuming these two all to blame?
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I don't agree with the price rises, I don't like the people running our club (and I suspect unlike most of you on here I've had enough dealings with them to know why I don't like them), but to #### off fans of longs standing for renewing season tickets is just banal. I will certainly be renewing mine because I've had one for thirty years and don't intend to stop now, I'll do it straight away too, because it just brings peace of mind. Sitting as I do in G block with my son our prices are still pretty fair in the inflated world of the premiership. The walk up price is the real kick in the nuts for people who can't afford a season ticket but still want to come to some games. I suspect that the boardroom battles still have a way to go, but I doubt that we will see a return to low prices at Loftus Road whoever is in charge. Maintaining a premiership place on 18000 capacity is not going to be easy. By all means vent your spleens but not at other Rangers fans who happen to take a different view.

Comment

Cheap marketing I guess
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

GBlock-no one is sl@gging off people for renewing, I will be purchasing a ST myself, not happy with the rises in the slightest but I'm not going to stop watching my team, the club has us by the proverbial niags. The point is the blatant BS scripted kack on the official site.

It reeks of a PR strategy & its just pathetic.

As of now no one still knows these 'loyal fans of 40 years'

Bit strange that innit....
            Last edited by Ric-Roc; 29-05-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X