X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Propaganda

On the Offy.

Its scripted straight from a P.R. book!

How about talking to 'real' fans who have been going for years & we will give you an honest opinion for you're website.

---------------------------------------------------------------

R's fan Richard Lewis was amongst the first QPR supporters to renew his Season Ticket for the 2011/12 Premier League campaign when they went on sale on Tuesday lunchtime.

Lewis, a lifelong Rangers supporter, renewed his Season Ticket in Block F of the South Africa Road stand.

The 59 year-old told www.qpr.co.uk: "It's great to hear I was amongst the first to renew my Season Ticket!

"I just had to renew it as soon as possible, because next season is going to be one to remember for the Club. I knew demand would be huge on our return to the Premier League and I was determined to keep my aisle seat.

"My ticket has gone up in price, but - personally - I think it represents good value for money."

The feel-good factor ahead of the new campaign is already building in W12 and Lewis added: "I can't wait for the season to start in mid-August," he said.

"I've been coming here since I was eight years-old and this is the place to be now.

"The owners have put their money in and as a supporter of the Club, I've done the same, because it's my team."

Demand for Season Tickets at Loftus Road is already outweighing last year's statistics at this stage, with Hoops fans eager to seal their ticket for the R's eagerly-anticipated return to the top table of English football.

Fellow R's fan Michael Prodromou, who also sits in Block F, added: "I've been a supporter for 40 odd years.

"It's been a long time coming since we were in the Premier League.
    "We're back in the big time and I was determined to clinch my seat as soon as possible.

"The buzz of coming along to Loftus Road on a matchday is special. The whole experience is great.
    "I'm confident that if Neil Warnock is able to bring in the players he wants, we'll be able to hold our own next season."

they really dont think much of the fans do they?
    and they definatelt need to sort out their PR people as its all a bit of a joke...

Comment

Does anybody know these 'fans' listed?

Comment

I laughed reading it mate. As I say speak to 99% of us & we'll give you some powerful sound bites & statements for the offy.

Laughable.

Comment

does anyone know richard lewis aka as **** for obvious reasons!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Might as well of put it down as Tom Smith or Peter Jones.

Is it a sign of desperation to make us all think we're missing out on a wonderful thing?

Comment

Reminds me of a couple of years ago after they shafted us with a %20 increase on st.s and came out with the same bs.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

I love the term 'REAL' fans. As opposed to the ones who are only here to watch us lift the World Cup next year.

Comment

they could have used my name if i was offered a free season ticket! im easy bought!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Might as well of put it down as Tom Smith or Peter Jones.

Is it a sign of desperation to make us all think we're missing out on a wonderful thing?
                    Simply unbelievable mate isn't it how they think they will fall for this old ******

The question has been asked on other sites and so far nobody has ever heard of these such loyal "fans"

Comment

Don't normally like to criticise fellow Rangers fans, but what a sad bast@rd you must be at the age of 59, to rush out and renew amidst all the other crap going on, because...
                      "I was determined to keep my aisle seat" .

Not only for thinking it. Or even for saying it. But to allow yourself to be quoted? Astonishing !!

Comment

On the Offy.

How about talking to 'real' fans who have been going for years & we will give you an honest opinion for you're website.

R's fan Richard Lewis was amongst the first QPR supporters to renew his Season Ticket for the 2011/12 Premier League campaign when they went on sale on Tuesday lunchtime.

Lewis, a lifelong Rangers supporter, renewed his Season Ticket in Block F of the South Africa Road stand.

The 59 year-old told www.qpr.co.uk: "It's great to hear I was amongst the first to renew my Season Ticket!

"I just had to renew it as soon as possible, because next season is going to be one to remember for the Club. I knew demand would be huge on our return to the Premier League and I was determined to keep my aisle seat.

"My ticket has gone up in price, but - personally - I think it represents good value for money."

The feel-good factor ahead of the new campaign is already building in W12 and Lewis added: "I can't wait for the season to start in mid-August," he said.

"I've been coming here since I was eight years-old and this is the place to be now.

"The owners have put their money in and as a supporter of the Club, I've done the same, because it's my team."

Demand for Season Tickets at Loftus Road is already outweighing last year's statistics at this stage, with Hoops fans eager to seal their ticket for the R's eagerly-anticipated return to the top table of English football.

Fellow R's fan Michael Prodromou, who also sits in Block F, added: "I've been a supporter for 40 odd years."It's been a long time coming since we were in the Premier League.
                        "We're back in the big time and I was determined to clinch my seat as soon as possible.

"The buzz of coming along to Loftus Road on a matchday is special. The whole experience is great.
                        "I'm confident that if Neil Warnock is able to bring in the players he wants, we'll be able to hold our own next season."
                        Think they might have been talking to fans who have been going for years!
                        "Lifelong R's supporter aged 59!
                        and another one "Supporter for 40 odd years"!
                        Hardly new supporters. And undoubtedly REAL!

Comment

Fools to talk such claptrap even if it is true they can buy their last years seat until end of June.

So 40 years supporting and thinks someone will pinch his regular seat.

Comment

Pure cringe worthy read!!!

Comment

On the Offy.

Fellow R's fan Michael Prodromou, who also sits in Block F, added: "I've been a supporter for 40 odd years.

"It's been a long time coming since we were in the Premier League.

I thought that Season Tickets Prices came out on Wednesday Lunchtime and not TUESDAY as stated, also how many Season Tickets have we actually sold and I dont mean freebies to corporate or companies that get freebies anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X