Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J Gorman as Number 2,where does that leave Ainsworth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Gorman as Number 2,where does that leave Ainsworth??

Jim Magilton is about to bring John Gorman to Loftus Rd as his assistant,so where does that leave our very own hero GA??

Personally as far as doing the right thing,plus apeasing the fans plus i think he would be a bloody good coach suerly a place in the coaching set up has to be the minimum they can offer this man..

Your views?

And what do u8 think will ACTUALLY happen to GA?

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    Jim Magilton is about to bring John Gorman to Loftus Rd as his assistant,so where does that leave our very own hero GA??

Personally as far as doing the right thing,plus apeasing the fans plus i think he would be a bloody good coach suerly a place in the coaching set up has to be the minimum they can offer this man..

Your views?

And what do u8 think will ACTUALLY happen to GA?
    I'm happy to see Gorman come in....He knows his stuff!!...but still hope there's a place for Gareth coz he's a QPR Legend.

Comment

Gorman comming in is a very positive step,very good coach. Hope Gaz stays he good do a job as coach of the reserves and could also work with Gorman and the first team squad.

Comment

hopefully gareth is kept within the framework, gets his badges and stay with qprfc...

he has been an excellent and model pro, an example...modest and seems to really care for qprfc, from the times i have spoke to him.

Comment

I don't have an opinion one way or other on Gorman, other than to say he's been round a bit.

Anyone seen his stats?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Go...agement_career

Hope Gaz stays around.
          Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Still think GA should stay as reserve coach -- was doing OK at that last season, except for the times when he had to step into the breach...
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Ainsworth is a good guy that should be given a coaching role or managing the youth or reserve side. The problem he has when manager of QPR was he was mates with the players. I think that was a problem with Jim at ipswich, so I think Jim will do very well managing QPR and I wouldn't be suprised with a playoff if and its a big IF the board also back him and give him some money
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

According to everyone else Gorman would be a step in the right direction, but would love to see Gazza involved at QPR in some way...
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Gareth has shown great commitment to this club & I believe his passion & work ethic would do wonders for the youngsters coming through. This may not be a popular statement, but I believe he has a year left on his playing contract too. If we're leading a game with 10-15 minutes to go, chucking Gaz on to disrupt the rhythm of the oppositio would not necessarily be a bad option? Also if we're losing & the "creative" players aren't producing, we know Gaz will get stuck in where it hurts & he's proved he can score the odd wonder goal too. Don't think he's got a full, quality 90 minutes in him, but if he's still on a playing contract, why not use all the resources we've got?

Comment

Working...
                  X